[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The card works just fine in charamaker, the one in the pic is a complete vanilla card i got from Critsalot, it doesnt require any mods. But yeah the black skin problem occasionally appears in H scene, not anywhere else, and different cards can be black also. Yeah tbh i would need to look further into the output.
Ok - so it´s not the usual "Black Skin" regarding to Hanmens texture.

Anyway didn´t hear so far about a randomly "black skin" in H-Scene, so I´m sorry can´t help.

Reactions: insteadwind
Sep 11, 2020
This question is for AIS, I searched for any info on this thread but could not find how to create a female card as futa but instead of having penis have her us a strap-on on girls. Any info would be appreciated.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
This question is for AIS, I searched for any info on this thread but could not find how to create a female card as futa but instead of having penis have her us a strap-on on girls. Any info would be appreciated.
In chara maker "girls" - if you activate "Futanari" you can choose a penis in uncensor body.
FutaCreator.jpg FutaPenis.jpg

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
I think i might know what happened, the scene is DHH so the card is probably also DHH (?). I always use GraphicsMod so maybe thats the reason, not sure though if anyone could correct me.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I think i might know what happened, the scene is DHH so the card is probably also DHH (?). I always use GraphicsMod so maybe thats the reason, not sure though if anyone could correct me.
I searched for this answer for a while too. Only solution I found was basically re-adjusting the skin manually. I never thought about it being a DHH card though it won't change the solution - manual re-adjusting. Switching to the Hanmen skin sometimes works too.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys what's the problem with this excessive lightning? This card is vanilla and it's extracted from a scene.
View attachment 3582622
Well - so far I know DHH or GraphicsMode are graphical settings for the game only how to present the characters and the environment on the screen, nothing what is saved on a card.

But maybe the card author had used unusual graphic settings and adapted the character to look proper with these settings and therefore needed brighter skin color which is indeed saved on the card.

As cptboofy answered you have to "readjust" the skin colour regarding to your own general grafical settings.

Reactions: insteadwind

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
Easy case: the imported BumpMap on the body is 59 mb. Without it, the card is only 187 kb.
Got it thanks!

I don't get it how those bump maps can be that large, doesn't make sense. I deleted some cards that were over 100mb. now I would have just deleted the maps and save the card to make them more user friendly...

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Got it thanks!

I don't get it how those bump maps can be that large, doesn't make sense. I deleted some cards that were over 100mb. now I would have just deleted the maps and save the card to make them more user friendly...
BumpMaps are the biggest textures considering filesize, especially when importing after editing with simple methods. But since the are build in the shader (Hanmens default is 82 mb), they can not easily changed. The better way would be adding details via BumpMap2, that is otherwise used by "build" on body or wrinkles on head.

• Sad
Reactions: siduuh

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
also thing that has been bothering me, what makes the card larger in size. This has been noticeable on Waifugods cards.
I checked that there is no overlays on skin, face or clothes. the older Juri cards are similar but different shape of body and face.
Also checked that the card image is normal size.

dropped the card in mega

View attachment 3572741
Could you please re-post or upload again. The mega link is already down. I've been looking for a good Juri Han
card.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes