[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
May I ask if you have that Cen Ying character somewhere? Appears to be a very useful template.
That is a modified version Cen Ying from Gujian 3 by Xyth24. I got her original mod from here: Unfortunately I cannot share because Xyth24 did something to my PC so only it can load the cards he gave me. He seems like kind of a shit, but has great head mods so I support his Patreon when I can.

Spazz Maticus

Jan 10, 2020
That is a modified version Cen Ying from Gujian 3 by Xyth24. I got her original mod from here: Unfortunately I cannot share because Xyth24 did something to my PC so only it can load the cards he gave me. He seems like kind of a shit, but has great head mods so I support his Patreon when I can.
Xyth "eventually" releases the card for free, mind you that the time frame may or may not be within your lifetime but do keep your kids and grandkids posted for when the cards drop for free.

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
Sry but here I can´t see anything.
Best you make a shot in the charamaker, eventually together with missing mods messages.
there's no missing mods, as i said i had every hanmen's mods installed. This happens occasionally, not always, thats why im asking because i dont think i miss any mods xDD

Reactions: turbojoe

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
bruh really, i wouldn't trust a modder that much. A modder actually can do sth to ur PC is a bit too much no?

Reactions: sever121

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
there's no missing mods, as i said i had every hanmen's mods installed. This happens occasionally, not always, thats why im asking because i dont think i miss any mods xDD
As I have stated before. Check your output log file. You will see which mods load in the case of more than one. You might have the issue where you have two versions of Hanmens mod and one the old one is loading vs the newer one.

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
As I have stated before. Check your output log file. You will see which mods load in the case of more than one. You might have the issue where you have two versions of Hanmens mod and one the old one is loading vs the newer one.
Actually maybe u're right. I did install Hanmen Shader's v3.3 first, then i realized it has a newer version (v3.9) so i dowloaded and installed them (basically overwrite the old ver), i just deleted the 3.3zipmod, everything else untouched. If its the case then, how can i solve it? Thanks for the explanation mate.

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I dont know if this is a much clearer pic. Also the output log, tbh i cant see any problems looking at the log.
View attachment 3579036
View attachment 3579041
This is why you post the whole thing cause you are not looking in the right place. What you are looking for is north of any message that looks similar to this if you have mod errors.

[Warning:Sideloader] Multiple versions detected, only "Sideloader Modpack\TuBge\[tubge] _TuBge_Shoes v1.0.zipmod" will be loaded. Skipped versions: "MyMods\TuBge\[tubge] _TuBge_Shoes v1.0.zipmod"
[Info :Sideloader] Successfully loaded 8075 mods out of 8282 archives in 4765ms

This is just the sample cause I know I have a ton of duplicates i have to clean.

(So you understand "HS2 the game or the studio" loads any and all mods at the launch. So even if you add a mod while the game is playing it wont read it until the next full load or start of the game or studio.)

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Missing Vindictus Lynn. I couldn't find it. There is a mismatch with the body and head textures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BUT thanks for the mods. :)
everytime you see a neckseam think about this picture:
NeckSeam.png

The red line is, where head and body are connected and shows, how many pixels you have for the texture. It is virtually impossible to match the textures 100% if it is not just a flat clolor without bump or detail, not even thinking about the heads seam being a curve ...
The same applies also for the connection between arms and body, That's even worse, because of how much the pixels of the arms are stretched.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I dont know if this is a much clearer pic. Also the output log, tbh i cant see any problems looking at the log.
View attachment 3579036
View attachment 3579041
Now I see - this is really "black" skin, so the game can´t load the skin texture (mostly it´s Hanmens).
So it´s nothing to do with the shader as you mentioned your newer install 3.9. Deleting the old zipmod should normally done it.

As akumakazama mentioned in H-scene is the wrong place for a screenshot of missing mods - as I mentioned you should do this in chara maker after loading the suspicious card.

And also you may share this card here so I can test it what mods you need.

Reactions: insteadwind

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
Now I see - this is really "black" skin, so the game can´t load the skin texture (mostly it´s Hanmens).
So it´s nothing to do with the shader as you mentioned your newer install 3.9. Deleting the old zipmod should normally done it.

As akumakazama mentioned in H-scene is the wrong place for a screenshot of missing mods - as I mentioned you should do this in chara maker after loading the suspicious card.

And also you may share this card here so I can test it what mods you need.
The card works just fine in charamaker, the one in the pic is a complete vanilla card i got from Critsalot, it doesnt require any mods. But yeah the black skin problem occasionally appears in H scene, not anywhere else, and different cards can be black also. Yeah tbh i would need to look further into the output.

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes