[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
afaik some sjjpl mods are paid and not included in repack, i'm missing hair 204
On kemono sjjpl uploaded his hairs until No 240 (last time I was there). Pls search with open eyes.........

The newer ones are patreon - I guess we can´t blame him if he wants to earn a little money with his amazing work ;)

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone get these cards to work? For some reason my game doesnt register these cards (BR15).
Yep - there is something weird with these cards.
My game and my HS2PNGInfo both don´t recognize these cards,

I guess they are HS1 cards despite the file name HS2xxxxxxx

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
Yep - there is something weird with these cards.
My game and my HS2PNGInfo both don´t recognize these cards,

I guess they are HS1 cards despite the file name HS2xxxxxxx
Those are Roy12's card but he shared it in 2022 so maybe a bit old idk:confused:. Too bad i really love Roy's thick body design.

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
Can anyone get these cards to work? For some reason my game doesnt register these cards (BR15).
Let me guess you are new to HS2? :cool:

Since these are old roy cards, I don't know where you find those blank cards... discord maybe? Discord data was purged a year ago and that destroyed all png metadata, but don't bother with these cards they are old and buggy... I might have them in my back up from 2021...

But I used to have them but they need a total overhaul and there are so many better options available.
if you into elfs:
, , < made my own versio of her, , or any of these popular

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
Let me guess you are new to HS2? :cool:

Since these are old roy cards, I don't know where you find those blank cards... discord maybe? Discord data was purged a year ago and that destroyed all png metadata, but don't bother with these cards they are old and buggy... I might have them in my back up from 2021...

But I used to have them but they need a total overhaul and there are so many better options available.
if you into elfs:
, , < made my own versio of her, , or any of these popular
u are completely right my bro, i installed the game 2 days ago and have no prior experience. Struggling with mods lmao, im not into elfs but i like roy's body design (thick af).

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
u are completely right my bro, i installed the game 2 days ago and have no prior experience. Struggling with mods lmao, im not into elfs but i like roy's body design (thick af).
if you like em thicc, check out he also post cards here, or used to...
the older cards use outdated mods, that's why there might be issues.

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
somehow for me it says: 4x missing zipmod: Roy12 Monica. And i got bugging eyes (all white eyes).
monica mod:

drop it into mods -> my mods

close game when you add mods, then boot up the game and they should work.
if you load the card multiple times the eyes might go wonky again.... old mods...

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
monica mod:

drop it into mods -> my mods

close game when you add mods, then boot up the game and they should work.
if you load the card multiple times the eyes might go wonky again.... old mods...
it worked, thanks bro. The arm though, i have no idea how to solve it

insteadwind

Jan 14, 2022
that is the Roy's thing, don't ask... you can remove it and then save the character card.
View attachment 3571402
Thanks! Dont u mind if i ask another question? I downloaded some cards on discord and it says "missing zipmod: Hanmen next gen texture/texture fix" and i got a full black body. I searched the forum and managed to download the Hanmen texture (and it no longer says missing zipmod) but the black body still remains the same, do u know how to solve it?.

siduuh

Apr 17, 2023
Thanks! Dont u mind if i ask another question? I downloaded some cards on discord and it says "missing zipmod: Hanmen next gen texture/texture fix" and i got a full black body. I searched the forum and managed to download the Hanmen texture (and it no longer says missing zipmod) but the black body still remains the same, do u know how to solve it?.
check DM

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
For Hanmens look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321
If you change the skin texture sometimes you have to save and reload the card to see the effect.

ax377

Feb 7, 2023
dblin lianshi head mod

dblin ff7r shiva outfit

xyth24 tamaki head mod

Reactions: claimer
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes