• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Not sure if anyone here knows how to search for this, but any other games voiced by the same girl? I really like the voicework.

Nanashi-san

Dec 3, 2018
__original_drawn_by_koikawa_minoru__128b24ae97bd9dbd8f6fa05061dfe196.jpg ;)
Funny thing is I didn't look at the description when this artwork was posted. I came across this game from another place, thought "hey it's that girl", then went back to check.

Edit:
No cheating playthrough.
rank 1-3: easy win, no deal ins
rank 4: strip 2x but win
rank 5: lose, 1 small deal in but mostly because I wasn't winning hard enough
rank 5 retry: win/collect-noten-payments streak on as dealer 2nd round then survive, win
rank 6: starting score difference is crazy bro, lose 4 times in a row
rank 6 5th retry: Win juicy 5dora hand as dealer 1st round, opponent deal into another's haneman on 2nd round, tsumo 4th and 5th rounds but not worth enough to instantly win, loser finally gets tsumo'd out on 6th round, gg ez win

I reran rank 6 a few times again to check if that ending is tied to winning without cheating; yes it is. (Quite obvious if you got the normal ending first, which I did not.)

Wow, the passive cheats alone make you win easily. Lmao at the cheating "win" ending. At both, really.

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
View attachment 3344633 ;)
Funny thing is I didn't look at the description when this artwork was posted. I came across this game from another place, thought "hey it's that girl", then went back to check.

Edit:
No cheating playthrough.
rank 1-3: easy win, no deal ins
rank 4: strip 2x but win
rank 5: lose, 1 small deal in but mostly because I wasn't winning hard enough
rank 5 retry: win/collect-noten-payments streak on as dealer 2nd round then survive, win
rank 6: starting score difference is crazy bro, lose 4 times in a row
rank 6 5th retry: Win juicy 5dora hand as dealer 1st round, opponent deal into another's haneman on 2nd round, tsumo 4th and 5th rounds but not worth enough to instantly win, loser finally gets tsumo'd out on 6th round, gg ez win

I reran rank 6 a few times again to check if that ending is tied to winning without cheating; yes it is. (Quite obvious if you got the normal ending first, which I did not.)

Wow, the passive cheats alone make you win easily. Lmao at the cheating "win" ending. At both, really.
Really impressive!
Where did you ran into that artwork by itself?

Sealbae146

Oct 23, 2018
H-scenes are mediocre at best, but Yuri (FMC) is so fappable, A good fap material I'd say. Definitely should give it a try.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
After many retries, I finally managed to beat the game without any cheats, and all I got was a dialogue with no scene, which didn't even give me any closure on whether the MC managed to return safely and rebuild a career. Don't even bother, not worth the time.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes