ShidouSan

Mar 12, 2020
Pero que juego de mierd...
This game cheats. I spent all my time playing and learning Mahjong, but it was of no use. If you want to see hecenas for adults you just have to lose and that's it. But if you want to end with the girl's virginity intact, then she has to use the cheat engine.
Besides, the tricks of the game itself with the skill tree are of no use in my opinion.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
If you wanna play real mahjong download Riichi City. They're having an anniversary event now. Not an H game but you can bug the dev to add sexier characters. Comes with a mahjong tutorial as well

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
If you wanna play real mahjong download Riichi City. They're having an anniversary event now. Not an H game but you can bug the dev to add sexier characters
It's gacha I assume? Anything similar but not gacha? I'm allergic to gacha.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I remember this, I couldn't figure out how to play mahjong so I quit.

Anyways, their newst game, Dead-End City, is their best selling and best received game. Hope it shows up here soon. Ah f it, I'll just MTool it,

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I remember this, I couldn't figure out how to play mahjong so I quit.

Anyways, their newst game, Dead-End City, is their best selling and best received game. Hope it shows up here soon. Ah f it, I'll just MTool it,
Seems to be a riff on slay the spire. Might be interesting, though most of those hentai games implement those mechanics in very boring ways.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes