• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
No, MC isn't like that. The overview even tells you he lives by justice and honour and all that good shit.

Some of the antagonists however.....
Well that's no fun still I'm liking the game if only I could level up selika and play in full screen

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well that's no fun still I'm liking the game if only I could level up selika and play in full screen
Major spoilers ahead. I suggest you just play the game. You won't be disappointed.
MC gets corrupted in chapter 3 and mind breaks everyone. It's super hot. But he goes back to normal after that. There is also a protagonist shift in chapter 7 where you can be a giant asshole and mind break some princess.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
got all the goods goods without ntr? EUSHULLY on the packaging? SIGN ME RIGHT UP BOIIII XD
Depending on the finer details of your definition of NTR you might find some, it does not affect the relationships of the main character though.

Reactions: isahata

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
here is my save is not 100% (I had it but I like to replay the eushully games:p) celika level 499 (with experience at 500 and the armor and weapon of promise)

Reactions: UncleT

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
When i start the game with the special edition i start in a dungeon with unbeatable Monster. I can Flee till i come to another place with a feather.

When i start a normal game i start with other people.

And in both versions i have an error - buti click on one button and it seems that nothing goes wrong?!

But can someone explain me this special thing with the special edition?
The "special" version is recommended (and I think the only way to complete it) that you pass it in your second game, the normal game is where the story begins and the special one is like an alternative ending where you get the "best weapon and armor" for the protagonist and weapons for the majority.

*for the error you must execute the age. patch and put region in Japanese.
should be in the game folder

Reactions: Donnie

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Trying to patch the game but every time I try to run the game from AGE patch.exe, I get an error saying I dont have permission to run this file and the game never starts up. Anyone know whats going on?

Reactions: molitar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Trying to patch the game but every time I try to run the game from AGE patch.exe, I get an error saying I dont have permission to run this file and the game never starts up. Anyone know whats going on?
Try running as Administrator.. right click run as admin.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Try running as Administrator.. right click run as admin.
Tried doing that but still met with the same message.

The exact message is: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Tried doing that but still met with the same message.

The exact message is: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."
Some folders are really locked down in Windows 10. On the game folder right click and go to security tab > advanced > click on change owner and set it to you. Make sure to select child folders. Once done close the window and try again.

Reactions: tony_redgrave

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
*first change the region to JAPANESE do not use the emulator types (applocale)
*check that the index where you installed it is not too long example user / games / eushully / rpg types / megami zero; The shorter the better.
*Run as administrator
*if you got run the original file and not the age.patch
check that you have these 3 files in the game

Reactions: tony_redgrave

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Some folders are really locked down in Windows 10. On the game folder right click and go to security tab > advanced > click on change owner and set it to you. Make sure to select child folders. Once done close the window and try again.
*first change the region to JAPANESE do not use the emulator types (applocale)
*check that the index where you installed it is not too long example user / games / eushully / rpg types / megami zero; The shorter the better.
*Run as administrator
*if you got run the original file and not the age.patch
check that you have these 3 files in the game

Thanks for the help, I found out what was causing it. It was because I had hidden the folder. Un-hiding it and then running as admin worked.

Pandragon12

Jan 26, 2020
So I am just about to fight Aidos and I probably missed out on the Hero of Sky recruitment. Anyone have a link to a walkthrough or can tell me what to do to get her?

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone know any other Ikusa Megami games that are translated? From what I found there are a total of 5 games :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I think there are just MTL or interface translations for the other Ikusa Megami games.

I have a question as well, is there any other games from this studio that has a mature and nuanced story like this one? From Kamidori to Kami no Rhapsodi to Amayu Castle Meister, they all have reviews talking about how basic the plot is. I did not play any of those yet because of this idea that it will be really stupid and cliche shonen stuff as far as plots go.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes