ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Hmmm, death to a worm less than 2 minutes into the game. Yep very fun game
Maybe you tried the special edition in your first gamethrough? Special edition is a fanservice mode for new game+ that requires a level of 200-300+.
In the original game you shouldnt be able to die that easily, one common source of death is not leveling your main character though (is done manualy from the menu)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe you tried the special edition in your first gamethrough? Special edition is a fanservice mode for new game+ that requires a level of 200-300+.
In the original game you shouldnt be able to die that easily, one common source of death is not leveling your main character though (is done manualy from the menu)
Yeah I just died on the first boss battle, noticed that the main guy never said level up though

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
1) Did anyone have a translation for the option menu by any chance? Been wondering if there is a "faster-combat" thingy somewhere.

2) And i kinda found a bug, sometimes when i hover with the mouse to the top during battle, the menu bugs out and i cant target anything anymore (auto, and saving afterwards works though). Or is there any keykombination to end this bug? (well, besides restarting to fix it i mean)

3) i like the story and gameplay so far, so ill keep playing, but does the H-Content increase somewhat later on? (start of chapter 2 atm)

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
1) Did anyone have a translation for the option menu by any chance? Been wondering if there is a "faster-combat" thingy somewhere.

2) And i kinda found a bug, sometimes when i hover with the mouse to the top during battle, the menu bugs out and i cant target anything anymore (auto, and saving afterwards works though). Or is there any keykombination to end this bug? (well, besides restarting to fix it i mean)

3) i like the story and gameplay so far, so ill keep playing, but does the H-Content increase somewhat later on? (start of chapter 2 atm)
You can press ctrl to accelerate the game speed (both on the map when you walk and during the fights)

I have no idea how to deal with the menu issue

Yes, H-content is not spread homogenously, some chapters are quite loaded in H, others not so much. It's linked to the story though.

Reactions: Envyi

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
You can press ctrl to accelerate the game speed (both on the map when you walk and during the fights)

I have no idea how to deal with the menu issue

Yes, H-content is not spread homogenously, some chapters are quite loaded in H, others not so much. It's linked to the story though.
Thanks for answering :)
Just started Ch3 and ohmy, story kinda made a 180 here xD

Next wquestion though: Is the game linear? Some parts seem like fighting should have multiple outcomes (like the ghost girl with the spear, or when fighting the euhm.. amazons (name?) and trying "not to spill blood"), but never felt like it had any different outcome. (well, when the city got attacked i saved two persons, and later on there were options to euhm.. talk to them afterwards, which i think wouldnt be there if i didnt save them, but that didnt have any influence on the story i believe, just some small rewards).
Edit: i know i game is a prequel so the ending kinda has to be specific, just wondering if there is some stuiff i could miss, or rather should not miss.

And what exactly is the "extra mode" when starting? someone here said its some sort of "fan service mode", only for NG+ or something... but what exactly does that mean? (without spoilers please ^.^)

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for answering :)
Just started Ch3 and ohmy, story kinda made a 180 here xD

Next wquestion though: Is the game linear? Some parts seem like fighting should have multiple outcomes (like the ghost girl with the spear, or when fighting the euhm.. amazons (name?) and trying "not to spill blood"), but never felt like it had any different outcome. (well, when the city got attacked i saved two persons, and later on there were options to euhm.. talk to them afterwards, which i think wouldnt be there if i didnt save them, but that didnt have any influence on the story i believe, just some small rewards).
Edit: i know i game is a prequel so the ending kinda has to be specific, just wondering if there is some stuiff i could miss, or rather should not miss.

And what exactly is the "extra mode" when starting? someone here said its some sort of "fan service mode", only for NG+ or something... but what exactly does that mean? (without spoilers please ^.^)
The story is linear in the sense that the way you play has little effect on the ultimate outcome of the last chapter. But the way you play can have effect on some events happening during your gamethrough mainly because the way you play will determine which playable characters join you. The difference is not major though (except if you miss too many characters making it impossible to actually win some fights).
The only chapters where your decisions actually have a drastic effect on events will be when your main character change, you will see when you get there.

The Eushully brand have mascots, they are maids that they call Eushully_chan, black Eushully-chan etc. and they usually make them appear in their games one way or another. They are usually there to present the gallery or tutorial but they can be characters giving bonuses (like in Kamidori or Himegari) or, like here, have their own little quest/storyline completely disconnected from the main story in a bonus disk. But basically the monsters that appear in this little storyline are lvl 200+. If you do not have a new game+ save you simply cannot survive the first autoattack of the first trash mob you'll find.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Btw if your want to play the Sequel and Memorial just use Textractor to automatically Translate it to English or other languages and your can customize or move the Text Box it way better than the Old translation which is a mass for most scenes. Here a Link
Examples IMG_20200812_012556.jpg IMG_20200812_012549.jpg IMG_20200812_012534.jpg IMG_20200812_012526.jpg IMG_20200812_012541.jpg

pharcyde

Feb 5, 2020
Was really enjoying this game... not sure if I'm just bad or what I'm doing wrong but I am struggling with the fight with the Goddess at the end of Chapter 3. She seems to always hit me multiple times for each turn that I take including in between using healing items and I always seem to get caught by a string of crits.

I tried to do a bit of grinding because I thought I might have been underleveled but I'm getting 0 xp from any of the mobs I fight (even though they aren't particularly easy). I also have a skull above my head and I'm not sure what it means.

Any tips?

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Was really enjoying this game... not sure if I'm just bad or what I'm doing wrong but I am struggling with the fight with the Goddess at the end of Chapter 3. She seems to always hit me multiple times for each turn that I take including in between using healing items and I always seem to get caught by a string of crits.

I tried to do a bit of grinding because I thought I might have been underleveled but I'm getting 0 xp from any of the mobs I fight (even though they aren't particularly easy). I also have a skull above my head and I'm not sure what it means.

Any tips?
Your character has a level 5 curse (skull) (each level decrease de xp by 20%, at level 5 you get nothing). Chances are you equipped a cursed weapon or armour that has good stats but inflicts a pemanent level 5 curse. There should be items in your inventory to remove it or find a church to do it.

For some fights it might be worth it sometimes to interrupt your action and go into defense while the boss winds up an attack.

Basically, when it's the turn of one of your characters you can tell him/her to defend and they will continue to do so until you cancel the order. You can also interrupt one of their actions (if you gave the order to do something but the wind up timer is not over yet) with a right click > defend or stop. I dont remember exactly.
When your char is in defense mode, you can stop it at anytime to get a turn immediately.

So when the boss winds up a big attack, if you see that your next action + recovery will end before the boss' attack then finish it and go into defense. If not interrupt your action and go into defense until the boss finishes the attack, then immediately stop the defense mode and attack. Try to use fast moves, not necessarily your most powerfull attacks.

But if you've been cursed for a while than chaces are it's just a problem of level

Reactions: pharcyde and H.ERO

pharcyde

Feb 5, 2020
Oh man. No wonder. The game felt pretty balanced but then started to get real hard. Took your advice, did a bit of grinding to catch up, overcompensated and breezed through her.

Thanks for the help, I'll keep your other tips in mind as well.

ushoran

Apr 19, 2018
Oh man. No wonder. The game felt pretty balanced but then started to get real hard. Took your advice, did a bit of grinding to catch up, overcompensated and breezed through her.

Thanks for the help, I'll keep your other tips in mind as well.
My pleasure, hope you enjoy the rest of the game

rjrxxx

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you for the translation and I'll be on the lookout for this series.
This was a great game. It took me a while to understand the gameplay but the worst was understanding the guide.

For example, in my thirst for experience and treasures on my 1st playthrough I killed everyone in sight , and by doing so I managed to not save that village on the early chapters... (re-reading the guide it does state not to kill...)
Then just farmed levels whenever needed, and breezed through the game.
But my god I wasn't prepared for the extra content. Bosses over lvl 300 and all the way to lvl 500... Even with a lvl 500 team I managed to get destroyed by last boss battle due to overconfidence.

Just some friendly notes for those trying to complete the game:
1- Some items are unique monster drops and drop rate is abysmally low.
I found the Gorge Palace Outer walls a good farming place for some of the items:
- Mare Liliel appears regularly and is the only way to get armor #32
- The elemental bugs (xx Demon egg) also appear often and each one as an elemental weapon and a card
- Also for these bugs you can save scum on chapter 10 Red Moon Temple, but attempt only after getting the armor #32 so not to loose time
- They're also some of the best farms on the extra content, so also consider item/weapon farm for after the extra content.

2- There are 3 hidden bosses (bestiary #104, #105 and #106) that require to have the lowest possible dungeon control to appear. They'll still appear randomly but have a pop up notice.
So just run around the dungeon to make the meter decrease and then just start spamming battle until you see the notification.
-1st one drops yellow key, required to open yellow doors. However the only one really needed is the one in Mt. Omer for the armor #12
-2nd and 3rd bosses are summons for Selika and Nabelius
(I don't think the dungeon matters, got the 1st one to appear in Mt. Omer while I was playing normally and died horribly. Then I got them to spawn on Gorge Palace to finally hunt them. If you beat the extra mode they'll probably die in 1-2 turns)

3- Tips for extra content:
- The maps layout are mostly the same so use the ones from the guide. Treasures were however moved so check carefully.
- I don't know the exact triggers but at least before going against the last boss go all the way back and check the bright spots for new stuff you couldn't get before. Some new treasures may have also appeared.
- The very last thing you'll get should be on Abilus computer room (Judgement map) which I guess the trigger is to have obtained all unique gear available.

Good luck to everyone trying to 100% finish this madness like I just did.

clystar

May 9, 2019
this one have the best battle tactics of all eushully games with a ton of items and skills using the old final fantasy battle concept. pretty gud

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
this one have the best battle tactics of all eushully games with a ton of items and skills using the old final fantasy battle concept. pretty gud
for real, ikusa series has bite me right with their overly complex and unnecessary grinding but yet i still done it :))

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Is there a way to play this game in windowed mode? I don't like playing it in full screen

Edit: I solved it by simply double clicking on the top edge of the game

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what is the mind control like are we as mc doing the controlling or something else
No, MC isn't like that. The overview even tells you he lives by justice and honour and all that good shit.

Some of the antagonists however.....

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes