Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Cannot install. Changed locale...and when I run the setup or Autorun...I get this:
1579107808275.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
NOt sure what DCFix is yet (I cannot even install the game) The Map one...Is just that. Maps in different resolutions.
Downloaded DCFix and it looks like similar files I have seen in other Eushully games (Kami no Rhapsody as an example). This is just a guess but I feel like you need this file in order to run the translation. I could be wrong though. My internet searches give me no information on what the fuck the DCfix is actually fixing lol.

Update: Okay I got the damn game working and I am pretty sure I know what the DCfix is now. There is a random error that pops up as you play that you can dismiss. I am willing to wager that the DCFix stops that from happening. Gonna have to test to find out.

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
How good is the translation in this one? As my japanese is quite rusty on the reading part. But thanks for upload :)
If the same team´s "translation" of Zero is anything to go by,atrocious.
To the point that you are better off grabbing your prefered translation program and running it through that.
Dont expect an actual translation in any sense of the word.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If the same team´s "translation" of Zero is anything to go by,atrocious.
To the point that you are better off grabbing your prefered translation program and running it through that.
Dont expect an actual translation in any sense of the word.
Thanks man then i have to start looking stuff up ^^

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
from the screenshots: the sex looks like a visual novel style. 1-2 pictures per scene and a lot of text.
i hate it.
but the gameplay looks like a decently made rpg. and id really love that. can someone tell me, is the gameplay well made?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
run setup.exe by japanese using locale emulator or whatever program u like
Exactly what I did...as I said. (tried Autorun and Setup) Even tried the MSI file...That one just said wrong OS...even tho I am in Japanese Locale.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Exactly what I did...as I said. (tried Autorun and Setup) Even tried the MSI file...That one just said wrong OS...even tho I am in Japanese Locale.
Forgive me for the really dumb question but you ARE using windows correct? Not like Linux with a windows emulation like Wine? It saying wrong OS just makes me wonder. I expect you probably are from your screenshot but I thought I would ask.

If that isn't the case then maybe try just running the setup files without using locale emulator? I didn't need to use locale emulator to get it installed.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So for all those wondering. DCFix is a fix that fixes a random error that will pop up in the game as you play. The error can be dismissed and does not crash the game it is just an annoyance. So if you install the patch and run AGE Patch.exe it should get rid of it. Also AGE Patch.exe for me at least got snagged by my antivirus (it is harmless I believe). Gonna have to create an exception for it.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Forgive me for the really dumb question but you ARE using windows correct? Not like Linux with a windows emulation like Wine? It saying wrong OS just makes me wonder. I expect you probably are from your screenshot but I thought I would ask.

If that isn't the case then maybe try just running the setup files without using locale emulator? I didn't need to use locale emulator to get it installed.
Not a dumb question...since there are a lot of people using emulators and other OS options to play games.

I am on Windows 10. Using AppLocale and even have the Japanese language pack installed for Win10.

I get the same error with or without using AppLocale.

makrobq

Aug 18, 2019
Ok,
I`ve installed this, but installing patches it was too much for me ...
No it is crashing every time.
To install game and every patch I used
Very nice program.

Next I`ve installed:
VERITA_AP01.exe
VERITA_AP02.exe
Verita_gaiden\setup.exe -> you must find your game on your disk
VERITA_200.exe
copy files from the folder zap-ikusa-megami-verita-interface-v101
next you I`ve opened NekoHen TL and there are 3 folders:
then I`ve copied them to the main folder
verita-dia-v100
verita-int-v101
verita-text-v201

And game isn`t working

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Not a dumb question...since there are a lot of people using emulators and other OS options to play games.

I am on Windows 10. Using AppLocale and even have the Japanese language pack installed for Win10.

I get the same error with or without using AppLocale.
I don't think it is locale related. How about Antivirus? you tried temporarily turning it off and trying the install again? I have seen AV make these kinda files do stupid things. Also I assume you are running as administrator?

nortechel

Apr 22, 2017
What expectations you are? Robot translation is everytime bad.
Usually MTL is terrible, I agree with you. But sometimes people will MTL it and fix every sentence as best they can. Another Eushully game, Kami no Rhapsodia was translated in this way and its damn well done.

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Ok,
I`ve installed this, but installing patches it was too much for me ...
No it is crashing every time.
To install game and every patch I used
Very nice program.

Next I`ve installed:
VERITA_AP01.exe
VERITA_AP02.exe
Verita_gaiden\setup.exe -> you must find your game on your disk
VERITA_200.exe
copy files from the folder zap-ikusa-megami-verita-interface-v101
next you I`ve opened NekoHen TL and there are 3 folders:
then I`ve copied them to the main folder
verita-dia-v100
verita-int-v101
verita-text-v201

And game isn`t working
I believe you shouldn't install Verita-int-v101 not Verita-text-v201. I did and had errors. Also check the two TL notes they give some tips on steps you have to take. Lastly, Verita_gaiden is a substory so don't be like me and overwrite your executable with the gaiden stuff :ROFLMAO:

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
Maybe if there were an instructional video on how to install it. And that's BIG maybe.
Too many steps and too many downloads for too little reward.
Not worth it for me.

SKIPPU

Reactions: consumptionist

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It 's sad and annoying to understand all the work some of you put to organize/upload and bring it here means nothing in front of the chaos ppl face.. Still unclear what we dl and what steps we take to install all this in order to work properly.. I'll pass on figuring this out but still uploaders you are HEROES for trying to face this mess even to this point. You have my respects.
Seems a bunch of people have problems installing. So let me do you a solid and give the steps that I did to get it to work (I would recommend launching the game between steps to make sure you are still good to go. If it fails during any step assume that step is where things are failing.)

1. First download and install the base game (this can be done either by downloading the full 4.4GB file or split archive below. After downloading you will need to mount the ISO image and install the game. Just click on the button with the Japanese characters and the N until it asks you to pick your installation location. choose where you want to install it. It will then ask you something I was not sure what it was but I selected Yes I think it was saying if I was sure I wanted to use a different install location. It will then take you to a screen with a check box, that asks if you want to make a desktop shortcut. If you don't unchecked it and select the N button again. It will install and then let you know it was successful.
  2. Next Download and install Append 1 & 2. this will basically install itself.
  3. Next you need to download and install Append 3. This is basically a Side quest chapter and will install much like a separate game. I just put the install directory in a folder in the same directory as the game.
  4. Next install the update 2.0. This will install similarly to Append 1 & 2.
  5. Download and unpack the Zap Interface Translation Patch. Once it is unpacked take everything inside the folder and overwrite you installation directory. If you have chosen NOT to install 2.0 for some odd reason: DO NOT copy over the following files: (SO018.AGF & SO017.AGF). You WILL however need to copy over SO017-1.0.AGF and rename it once copied over to SO017.AGF.
  6. Next if you want to install the dialog translation download NekoHen TL patch. ( ***** IMPORTANT ****** you will only need ONE of these files DO NOT COPY OVER THEM ALL.) you will have 3 archives inside the unpacked folder the one you want to unpack is verita-dia-v100. Again ONLY copy over this one.
  7. Once you have done all this I strongly recommend you download the DCFix patch. It is simple to install just take everything in the archive and move it into your installation directory and overwrite the files.
  8. If you use the DCFix patch, you should use the AGE PATCH.exe for now on to launch the game.

This is what I did to install the game and it worked fine for me. I hope these steps help everyone have a smoother installation. Feel free to ask me questions if you need help with anything. :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote