censuur

Oct 15, 2017
There are no previous games.
Sequel, who turned out to be a prequel, came out AFTER this game.
It would be foolish if you had to know the story of a game that didn't exist at the time. :)
Not to mention Zero was a fairly atrocious game, story-wise. The protagonist wasn't even involved half the time and for the majority of the rest he didn't know who he was or what he wanted, lost his memories as many times as there were seemingly random time-skips (about four) and had the most awkward excuses for the hentai aspects since FATE with it's mana exchange nonsense (it's basically the same shit)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How good is the translation in this one? As my japanese is quite rusty on the reading part. But thanks for upload :)

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
Took me 3 attempts to get it working, why not apply the patch and upload it?
Much less work for everyone involved

Reactions: selfie

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone play it yet can you give me a sample of dialogue in game with mtl

thx in advance

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The 4.4 GB file is an iso.
Even I wouldnt have wasted the time downloading if I had known.
I feel like most everyone else when I say :
"please unpack all that shit and combine all the patches and fixes into one neat little torrent"

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Ok, so while I have a general understanding of what to download and, probably, how to get everything working (even if it's machine translated), allow me to just express what any newbie who sees this as their fist post and looks at the download link must be feeling...

...wtf...am I looking at...?

Good shit though~ Can't wait to delve into another Eushully game, so thanks for the upload!

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I was trully hoping for an english release since I loved the Precuel. Moreover game mechanics are similar.

As long as TL is not pure giberish I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Reactions: Namco15

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
How the hell do i download this i must admit my usual games are simple download and extract no complicated steps needed

makrobq

Aug 18, 2019
I can`t install this.
System can`t find 40 line in IMJPPRED.DLL.
Windows 10 - Local Japan downloaded and system restarted

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
installation instructions are vague and lead to errors. The steps under installation leave out steps that are vital and are located in the TL notes. I shouldn't have to guess or install multiple times just to get the game running. Could we get some more detailed installation steps since it isn't as simple as just copy everything into the installation directory.

Reactions: NutInShell
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote