Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
New Coral gallery mod is a must.
Would be appreciated by the majority guys here since one of the most popular games, so many pathways blocking each other, became nearly impossible to follow.

Reactions: proxyx13

BoopEveryNose

Aug 28, 2020
Is there any way to mod ? I'm looking for any mods really, but specifically some cheat mods.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Would want a cheat mod for Seeds of Chaos.
I have ren'py save editor but I'm a little nooby at it. Sometimes I find the desired variable and sometimes not.

>Money, Research, stat point, corruption variable cheats.
>This would be absolutely golden, if one can auto-complete certain/all requirements for quests, which would be amazing for easier playthroughs or just make it not required at all. If you've played the game there is an orc camp that one can easily fail the game at and yeh some other stuff. Would be nice if one could just burn through the weeks rather than grind and play it all again. Don't have to take the fort for example, it could just trigger the victory scene before final week for it is about. Something like that anyway.
>Gallery unlock, I guess maybe there are save files I can search for that has all unlocked? Else this would be nice.
>Pause timer on days, Could be a good feature if one misses or wanna explore some job scenes.