Ikaruga Mod Request Thread

Dgluver

Aug 24, 2020
Just wondering if there are or anyone would make a futa/trap mod for trainer games like rogue-like: evo or four elements trainer. Where to protag and/or the characters are futa or trap? That would be amazing!

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
JPDE - Sonata of Fire [Meinos Kaen]

I would like to request a time management mod... something to jump back and forth among the day cycles... and to go back a day or a week at a time... this would make it easier to view more content in the game w/o being forced to do multiple playthroughs or save-scumming...

it would also be nice to have a gallery mod to replay special scenes... but I feel that to be less important

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
this is unrelated to the post but for the longest time as an outsider i thought this was a thread to actually mod the game Ikaruga. Funny how things turned out in the end.
Keep the good modding work guys

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Could you make a WT mod where you can choose which route follow for The Spellbook https://f95zone.to/threads/the-spellbook-v0-14-5-0-public-naughtygames.21682/ ? I think it will make going for the route you (the player) desire without having took look away from the game in order to see a WT more enjoyable by choosing the route (love,harem,sharing,ntr) you want right at the begining and then enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
Requesting a WT mod for https://f95zone.to/threads/superhuman-v0-751-weirdworld.74436/
There only exists a very poorly written WT for this game that doesn't really help much at all.
The game has many outcomes based on what you choose to do and most of them are quite bad,
and its quite hard to avoid them since you don't really know what you were supposed to do.
I have had to start over and over many times to avoid bad outcomes, and then in a couple of updates I have to do so again.
Ultimately I have decided to drop the game until someone writes a WT mod for it.
Hope you can help. The game itself is quite good btw, try it out if you haven't.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
Hi I was wondering if someone could make a nude mod for Friday the 13th offline game. for the steam version but only to play it offline.

farachiya

Jan 16, 2021
dear developpers , VIP's and trusted members
about the game luna's fall from grace can someone develop a gallery mod to it ?
thank you very much

Oct 29, 2019
Woud a name change for the main Character and a perspective change to 1st person mod be possible for https://f95zone.to/threads/shattered-v0-16-yeda-games.42858/

Edit: or perhaps something that showed our stats according to the walkthrough these are: Dom, Sub, Bimbo, Straight, Gay, and Bi; but it is impossible to know how many you have earned as you go through. Also apparently there are also love/ romance points with certain characters.

Last edited: