3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

funzzzone

Feb 3, 2021
Hi,

- Is there a difference between the main game and the DLC?
- Downloaded the main game and as of 2+ hours in I have still not been offered to make a choice?
- Is any of the two versions uncensored?

/F

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
Hi,

- Is there a difference between the main game and the DLC?
- Downloaded the main game and as of 2+ hours in I have still not been offered to make a choice?
- Is any of the two versions uncensored?

/F
The game is ~40h long with a very long common route, so you might have to play a bit more.

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
I don't think I cried as hard as when Reiji finally found Touko on Kara no Shoujo 2, a shame we'll never get 3...
For those who never read Kara no Shoujo, do it, it's one of the best VNs out there and my personal favorite!

Oh one last thing, this version here is the restored version or the mangled abomination that Moe Novel shitted?
Touko and Kara no Shoujo man... Left such a bitter taste in my mouth after the first one

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Considering how bad the translation was on it's not surprising that you would have dropped it. When a game gets a fan translation after the game is officially released in english you know something went very wrong.
If I recall the official translation was supposedly targeted towards "young teenage French girls"?
My favorite translation screw up from the official translation will always be censoring breasts with eyes. XD
"Do you like her more than me because she has big eyes?"

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Touko and Kara no Shoujo man... Left such a bitter taste in my mouth after the first one
Funny thing is, that Kara no Shoujo was my second VN I ever played, the first one was Shuffle! :ROFLMAO:
So I can say that I was not prepared for what was coming once I started this game!

kukkek69

Oct 27, 2018
A bit of context: there's a subreddit of this game. The pinned comment is a restoration patch where they tweak the translation and supposedly remove the censor from the game. You had to download 2 files, a .bin file and a .exe file. You would put in a folder (that wasn't the game folder) and open the .exe file. The installation starts and then it will appear something mentioned below. So to sums thing up: I have an error that is called: error 0x00000039

I downloaded the patch no problem and started the game. 3 minutes later while I'm playing this thing pops up.

View attachment 2442370
At first I tried to close it, but it just would open 15 seconds later

I saw that someone in the subreddit had the same problem as me, but there wasn't a solution. I then just reinstalled the game to see if it would solve it (It didn't), but while it was downloading this showed up saying that for D01 there were "No suitable patches found". If I had to guess I would say that that is the problem? Is there any solution to this?

View attachment 2442371
The rest of the installation said it was OK
im having this issue too and i cant find anything for it

kukkek69

Oct 27, 2018
A bit of context: there's a subreddit of this game. The pinned comment is a restoration patch where they tweak the translation and supposedly remove the censor from the game. You had to download 2 files, a .bin file and a .exe file. You would put in a folder (that wasn't the game folder) and open the .exe file. The installation starts and then it will appear something mentioned below. So to sums thing up: I have an error that is called: error 0x00000039

I downloaded the patch no problem and started the game. 3 minutes later while I'm playing this thing pops up.

View attachment 2442370
At first I tried to close it, but it just would open 15 seconds later

I saw that someone in the subreddit had the same problem as me, but there wasn't a solution. I then just reinstalled the game to see if it would solve it (It didn't), but while it was downloading this showed up saying that for D01 there were "No suitable patches found". If I had to guess I would say that that is the problem? Is there any solution to this?

View attachment 2442371
The rest of the installation said it was OK
this 0x00000039 error is so confusing, i have this on my main computer for the download and on my laptop which i copied over for laying in bed yet only my laptop has this error, the files are the exact same the only difference is computer (though my laptop is complete shit and isnt able to download windows updates) im not sure why this error works like this. 1681376529175.png
it seems to just be a problem when there is a cut in character like hat or the extra characters im not sure what file the error is talking about either so even if i wanted to try i cant fix it myself

wiseking

May 29, 2021
wth, I swear I downloaded this exact game from playstore several years ago(I wasn't able to finish it). This was an adult VN all this while!?

Zekken17

Jun 28, 2022
yeah nothing i do works, i unchecked the read only and it still doesn't read the D3 output file
did anyone else find a different fix?

DESTROYERRED

May 10, 2020
Help please mine isn't working and is showing error THESE AREN'T FOUND IS THERE A SOLUTON TOTHE ERROR

XINPUT1_3.DLL
D3DX9_43.DLL

DESTROYERRED

May 10, 2020
Help please mine isn't working and is showing error THESE AREN'T FOUND IS THERE A SOLUTON TOTHE ERROR

XINPUT1_3.DLL
D3DX9_43.DLL
SOLVED THE PROBLEM JUST DOWNLOADED THE FILES FROM ONLINE

Last edited:

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
man the Ageha route in this is horrendous lmao, the devs have no idea how to write intimacy at all if they think that being emotionally unavailable and not expressing any affection through words is romantic
one of the cases where I wish I didn't read a character's route cause it ruins the rest of their screentime

Sep 12, 2021
man the Ageha route in this is horrendous lmao, the devs have no idea how to write intimacy at all if they think that being emotionally unavailable and not expressing any affection through words is romantic
one of the cases where I wish I didn't read a character's route cause it ruins the rest of their screentime
They had two writers working on this. One did Kotori and Amane, and the other did Ageha and the twins.

Reactions: heavenly pete

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
They had two writers working on this. One did Kotori and Amane, and the other did Ageha and the twins.
That definitely shows, although the twins route wasn’t as egregious imo it was fine
Finished the game with the Amane route yesterday and it was very sweet, but the Ageha route for this vn going down as probably the worst time I’ve had reading a vn route

Sep 12, 2021
That definitely shows, although the twins route wasn’t as egregious imo it was fine
Finished the game with the Amane route yesterday and it was very sweet, but the Ageha route for this vn going down as probably the worst time I’ve had reading a vn route
I think the twins route was wasted potential. It asked certain interesting questions like ”who is stronger? the one who is born strong, or the one who struggles to become strong?” or ”what is more difficult? to live in a world where you are a genius, or to grow up in a family where you are the black sheep?”. Unfortunately the VN never really answered these questions. But yeah, Ageha's route is definitely one of the worst out there.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes