3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IfMyHeartHadWingsFlightDiaryWAkariDLC-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 7, 2019
Actually my first eroge. I learned so much about how computer files worked by trying to patch this damned game on Steam so many years back. Even then it would have wierd glitches like one route having a pop-up image of a book stuck on screen for at least 70% of the route, and the duck in a majority of another. Nearly bricked the old family PC trying (incorrectly) to switch to Japanese Locale. I owe almost all my computer knowledge thanks to this one damned game, and I'm thankful. Enjoy it, everyone.

Kitym

Jul 23, 2017
What a shot back to the past. Only great memories when I think of this game, I definitely recommend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neonizer

JosephF

May 28, 2019
This vn is good i rate it 8/10
it give that morale boost feeling or some sort

Im not sure why people said its boring when the tag/genre and producer is clearly all about vanilla stuff, and its a VN so ofcourse its reading .

tips:
-Dont expect ero scene/h scene too much from a vanilla game/moege . better hit that bookmark PH/r34video and type 'sanae kochiya'x horse' instead
- Dont expect vanilla when you are playing/reading Dark genre vn like evil route, tuning/training heroine , corruption of heroine
- Dont expect opposite content if all the company/producer are always producing are same genre game
-Dont expect boring gameplay if you are playing/reading a visual novel. it s a novel and most of the vns involves heavy reading unless it has srpg or etc. then again it has lot of texts.

Finally Screw you Innocent Grey , why must you kill my poor girl touko.
I don't think I cried as hard as when Reiji finally found Touko on Kara no Shoujo 2, a shame we'll never get 3...
For those who never read Kara no Shoujo, do it, it's one of the best VNs out there and my personal favorite!

Oh one last thing, this version here is the restored version or the mangled abomination that Moe Novel shitted?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I don't think I cried as hard as when Reiji finally found Touko on Kara no Shoujo 2, a shame we'll never get 3...
For those who never read Kara no Shoujo, do it, it's one of the best VNs out there and my personal favorite!

Oh one last thing, this version here is the restored version or the mangled abomination that Moe Novel shitted?
Version: Re-Translation Patch v2.1.0.142

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
Ah, one of the few H-Games where I would actually skip through the H-scenes just to get back into the story because of how good it is.

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Hi a question please did flight diary contain all route and sexual content? or it still cut content? did they fully translated yet?

one or two year ago i remember only one route translated so i'm not sure it finish yet

EDIT: Yep no sexual content at all try to download and skip through hotaru route only kissing scene so trashy moenovel version

Last edited:
Reactions: colween and tidus

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
I swear I played this, but a long time ago when I first got into japanese visual novels and didnt keep track of what games I had played yet. But reading some info on this there are some elements I dont remember at all, like the wheelchair and being a dorm manager. Wonder if I only forgot and will remember when replaying, or I played some of it and then stopped/skipped through it, maybe from a poor translation at the time? Or if Im thinking of another game about a school club with a similar theme, and never actually played this.
Well, just one thing to do to find out, time to try it out (again?).

Looked at aliases, and "Extend The Little Wings Which Fly In This Sky Highly" feels like what the version I played went by. So I think I played some of it but never finished it, seemingly because of translation issues?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
But reading some info on this there are some elements I dont remember at all, like the wheelchair and being a dorm manager. Wonder if I only forgot and will remember when replaying, or I played some of it and then stopped/skipped through it, maybe from a poor translation at the time?
Seeing as the wheelchair is one of the most prominent things, I'm 100% certain you're remembering a different VN.

Reactions: Twistty

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
Seeing as the wheelchair is one of the most prominent things, I'm 100% certain you're remembering a different VN.
Thats what I thought first, but it might just be it was so long ago that I just have forgotten it and when I start playing it comes back to me. Cause the name and aliases seems super familiar to me. But might be I didnt play that much of it, especially if it was an older, worse translation. I see in the change-log it says Re-Translation patches is from 2018 and I feel I would have played this before 2018.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Thats what I thought first, but it might just be it was so long ago that I just have forgotten it and when I start playing it comes back to me. Cause the name and aliases seems super familiar to me. But might be I didnt play that much of it, especially if it was an older, worse translation. I see in the change-log it says Re-Translation patches is from 2018 and I feel I would have played this before 2018.
Considering how bad the translation was on it's not surprising that you would have dropped it. When a game gets a fan translation after the game is officially released in english you know something went very wrong.

Reactions: KPO

Dzentelmen

Oct 4, 2018
I feel like I played this on my phone a long time ago but there was a thing where you had a word limit after which you had to wait a couple hours or pay for the full version so I gave up pretty fast.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
I played this game officially on Steam back in the days and I just wanna say, give it a try. Very sweet, sometimes bittersweet novel, probably considered classic right now. No idea about content in this version but game itself was quite a nice read.

Reactions: temp614699b1

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
Oh nice, I was just looking for the patchfiles to replay this, hadn't thought of looking here.
Made my life easier, thanks :)

Sep 12, 2021
Hi a question please did flight diary contain all route and sexual content? or it still cut content? did they fully translated yet?

one or two year ago i remember only one route translated so i'm not sure it finish yet

EDIT: Yep no sexual content at all try to download and skip through hotaru route only kissing scene so trashy moenovel version
Bummer. Guess I'll wait until someone adds those back in.

Reactions: colween
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes