VN Ren'Py Identity [v0.3.9] [Juicy Drake Studios]

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to run some of these games on IoS? Sometimes when I have to head to a place with no PC, new stuff like this comes out with me barely noticing and I’d like to be able to access it whenever I’m properly alone.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I have no idea how to use one of these PCK files .. How do I use it please ? what do I need to run it ? OO

firepeacr

Mar 1, 2020
It's seem like nobody has updated this game for a long time. So here's 0.37 Patreon Version.
Win (x64) : - -

Win (x32) : - -

Linux : - -

Mac : - -

Android : - -

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Identity-0.3.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I got a quick questiom does anyone know all the different decision for Brym's second date? I know that if you don't have sex with anyone, reject others approaches and masturbate to him during their lockerroom scene, go on one date and wait until the main story prompts you to go on the second date, compliment and choose the romantic choice; he actually seems more open and reciprocate the same romantic feelings but it seems only on the future 3rd date that the final decision will occur.

The other option is too fool around or do the second date ahead of time and get your heart broken into a million pieces and get friend zone if you try the romantic option.

There are many different are many different dialogs and interactions throughout the second date with Brym that I want to know them all.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
completely random but does anyone still have version .13 or .12 before they changed the story and sprites. I use to have it but they accidentally got deleted and really want this version again

firepeacr

Mar 1, 2020
0.3.8 is here.
Win (x64) : - -

Win (x32) : - -

Linux : - -

Mac : - -

Android : - -

ekis93

Jul 2, 2022
i don't play furry games but i just wanna ask what i notice here
why most of furry games is a gays games? what's the problem with furry females?
I honestly don't know if the genre has that skewed of a demographic. Take the catalogue on F95 as an example; there's aproximately 600 furry titles in total, and out of these roughly 300 have the gay tag.

ekis93

Jul 2, 2022
what u mention in the tags is a games with furry as human (like anime or games characters)
what i mean is a games with monsters like this game
That doesn't really make much sense either. A majority of the beast/monster titles have male protags fucking female monsters. Finding strictly m/m monster content is difficult.