Icstor Discussion

Razy

May 30, 2017
Something old cant be news. He said release would be from 1st to 10th feb. And game is on testing phase for few days allready... Tbh never saw anything about releasing it on 17th...

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
It will be soon, a week or so. The release will have a good amount of content (around 700 renders), but the reason why it took so long was he had to put all the systems in place. This is his first game in ren'py so it probably took him a bit to get used to that as well. Believe me I'm looking forward to the release as well, the renders are some of the best I've seen and with him claiming that the game UI will be similar to Summertime Saga, I'm hoping that the gameplay will be more intuitive then his previous games.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Happy Valentine's Day - Icstor on Discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just pure torture, now how I'm gonna be able to pass these three days? Hype is real, his character models were always amazing but now I'm out of words and on top of that he switched to Ren'Py engine, just perfection in every way.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This is just pure torture, now how I'm gonna be able to pass these three days? Hype is real, his character models were always amazing but now I'm out of words and on top of that he switched to Ren'Py engine, just perfection in every way.
I agree, been waiting for this game ever since it was first announced, the waiting is torture!

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Happy Valentine's Day - Icstor on Discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the chick on the right looks like a slight re-work of tom's mom from incest story 2, which is freakin' awesome because she is hot a hell and didn't get nearly enough time in the game. i hope nicole (from the same game) comes back in some capacity as well.

the chick on the left looks a little over done. looks like the dev was going for the eastern european model look but over shot it. still looks good though.

the one in the middle looks just perfect.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
the chick on the right looks like a slight re-work of tom's mom from incest story 2, which is freakin' awesome because she is hot a hell and didn't get nearly enough time in the game. i hope nicole (from the same game) comes back in some capacity as well.

the chick on the right looks a little over done. looks like the dev was going for the eastern european model look but over shot it. still looks god though.

the one in the middle looks just perfect.
agree man tom's mom is really hot it's a shame incest story ended like that and she didn't have any more scenes :/ maybe Icstor uses her model again someday

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The preview renders are astonishing... there will be a competition for the best renders between Milfy City of Icstor and The Family Secret of Aorrta (update coming soon) in my opinion... also DoD has beautiful renders, but not at this level

Greenmage

Oct 16, 2017
The preview renders are astonishing... there will be a competition for the best renders between Milfy City of Icstor and The Family Secret of Aorrta (update coming soon) in my opinion... also DoD has beautiful renders, but not at this level
The last few ICSTOR games have also been animated to some extent, which puts him in a league unto his own IMO. Static image vs. motion.

klimoff

Aug 25, 2017
Tips:
– If you want to use an item you have to first select it in the inventory and then use it on the desired object.

– The map is usually active when you’re outside or when you’re at the beginning of each location.

– If you’re stuck during the story, try to talk with the desired person a few times at different times of the day.

– The time skip button only works while you’re on the map screen.

– Not enough money? Try the minigame on the PC
(You can work also work in Caroline’s Clothes Shop!)

Stuck?
Linda: Relation Level – 1

– Try to talk with her at every time of the day.

– Ask her husband x3 times for money.

– Check the book on the shelf in her bedroom.

– Use “Spy Camera” to check her in the bathroom.

– Visit her in her workplace at least two times. (+Money)

Sara: Relation Level – 1

– Play games with her in the evening.

– After a few talks in the morning check her drawer

– Buy cheap controller and switch it in her bedroom.

– Talk to her in the school.

Caroline: Relation Level – 1

– Talk with her a few times in the morning

– Work in her clothes shop. (+Money) – Tip. If you have a small amount of money try to do each piece of outfit a few times before the last one.

– Unlock window in her workplace and go there at the night.

– Use Caroline’s Spare Key in her bedroom. (Night)

– The camera is available in the shop.

Celia: Relation Level – 1

– Take her key in the classroom while she’s not around.

– In Teacher’s Break Room take her note with the password.

– Use the password on her computer. ( Password = Ossa36 )

– Talk with Therapist Judy and taker her envelope. (Use it in your locker)

– You can put things in her locker in the Teacher’s Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)

– Buy webcam software from the shop and install it on the computer. (Talk with her in the evening a lot of times and have fun.)

– You can later start giving her orders on webcam what she must do in school.

Secrets?
Secret scenes are available to view behind the monitor in your bedroom. (Click on that hand image.)

Secret cards have different colors and are hidden very well in many places. (Hint – One white card is behind your bed.)