RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated as a Stone in Another World. I Want to Protect Girls, so I'm Steadily Becoming Stronger [Final] [Naginata Soft]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Tiddimilker

Aug 22, 2022
i dont quite understand what the preview of this game suppose to mean, can someone explain the game as if im a 5 year olds

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
i dont quite understand what the preview of this game suppose to mean, can someone explain the game as if im a 5 year olds
It's a role-playing game. You play as a rock and you kick ass. The more ass you kick, the more you rock.
This game is on f95zone, so 5 year olds shouldn't be playing it. But in short, if you lose, instead of a death scene, you get an H scene.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Hold on a second, did the first guy who reviewed this say the art is unimpressive ? Wtf ?
Are we seeing the same thing ? Idk about the gameplay and script but no way the art is ''unimpressive'' c'mon.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hold on a second, did the first guy who reviewed this say the art is unimpressive ? Wtf ?
Are we seeing the same thing ? Idk about the gameplay and script but no way the art is ''unimpressive'' c'mon.
I believe he wrote "unexpressive". No idea if it is; or what that subjectively would imply, lol. I thus far have only seen the first scene, from the prologue. It was kinda meh, but the art/visual was decent, and judging by the pics from the OP it probably is the game's (maybe only?) selling point, indeed. Imho.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, gotta take it back. Now after playing it... This one really is almost shit-tier.
Unexpressive, unimpressive. And yeah, the CG too, sadly.
The very stupid story and almost shit-tier -again lol- borderline MTL-poetry English doesn't help either.

1.5-2 stars of 5 sounds about right.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Sorry, how do i play a RPGM .rar file again?
...honestly, props to you for not being ashamed, or at least not feeling the need to be ashamed to ask that.

At any rate, I guess google might help if you searched for ".rar file" or something...
Whatevs. It's an archive (.rar) which you need to extract and then you will have the game (run it with game.exe).

Fish.

May 12, 2022
...honestly, props to you for not being ashamed, or at least not feeling the need to be ashamed to ask that.

At any rate, I guess google might help if you searched for ".rar file" or something...
Whatevs. It's an archive (.rar) which you need to extract and then you will have the game (run it with game.exe).
Thank you, If it weren't for your reply i wouldn't have noticed that the .rar unzipper app I was using was baloney. I honestly thought I was doing something wrong.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Am I supposed to lose to get scenes or do they just happen trying to unlock every scene in carriage

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes