VN Others Completed I Want to Have Your Babies! Long-awaited Reunion! My Childhood Friend Got Sexy and Horny [Final] [Appetite]

May 13, 2018
If I remember correctly, there's a scene here where she still gets banged by her husband, and some people are kinda upset about it, I mean isnt that a natural thing what they're doing, they're married, and the MC is the side piece at this point lmao.
I was a bit worried about this at first but after a few minutes in, this game is more tame than I expected. Both him and the childhood friend seems had no problem with their married life, hell even our MC got himself a nice wife and plenty of kids. I haven't got to that point yet but this game seems pretty lighthearted. One of the rare times where it's an actual sex friend and not just sex friend in name imo

Last edited:
Reactions: Artix141

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Since you hate it so much why don't you go to Japan and tell them to change their laws then.
Before that he has to become the next Trump so that he can tell Japan that he will not support them in any conflict with China and will put on an embargo on Japanese sex products until they change the law from there has to be a censoration to there is no censoration allowed.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... as far as I'm concerned, this is definitely one of Appetite's weaker releases. I say this because aside from the fact that Akiho is hot and the art-style is too my tastes... this doesn't have much going for it. The whole thing is just very lazy even for Appetite's standards. For example, it has three endings... but two of them are just abrupt endings on two choices in the game and are both extremely lazily done. The first of them is even just "things go to utter hell for no genuine good reason and we don't even mention what happened to Akiho out of this". No CGs or anything on those endings either.

Realistically, the game only has one real ending, which is much lazier than I've seen from Appetite. They can usually muster 2 proper endings and sometimes even three.

The story isn't anything to write-home about either. Other characters aside from the MC and Akiho barely exist. No one except Akiho gets a standing image, not even Kyoko, the MC's wife, if only to compare her with Akiho and properly beat in that Akiho is actually hotter. Instead it's left to the player's imagination.

All in all, it's a simple story about two childhood friends running into each other after along time and getting into an extended affair with one another. MC gets to bang and fuck two hot women and have an improved sex life on all angles... and it's Akiho's husband who seems to get the short end of the stick in all this. After all, Akiho gets impregnated by the MC and intends to have more children with said MC without her husband knowing. Kyoko gets the benefits because her sex life with the MC, if anything, actually gets better because of her husband's banging of Akiho on the side.

Also, yes, Akiho keeps banging her husband, and we're even shown exactly one scene of this happening. MC also keeps banging his wife, so fair's fair and all that.

All in all, pretty meh. Not the worst way to waste some time, but hardly impressive on any level.