VN Others Completed I Want to Have Your Babies! Long-awaited Reunion! My Childhood Friend Got Sexy and Horny [Final] [Appetite]

Aug 9, 2018
Sorry for bringing up this annoying debate, but just to clarify, it seems like there's kind of NTR on the girl's behalf from the screencap it looks like she's jealously watching MC and his wife (?), does it go the other way around as well? Cuz I'm hella down for some fem-perspective NTR, don't see that too often.

Reactions: 69ztare

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Since it's Netori... I'll handle the NTR route just fine. :devilish:

THX for sharing...
Unless the description missed to tell that the childhood friend is "taken" by someone, I believe this is reverse netorare since his spouse is being the cuck

Aug 9, 2018
Unless the description missed to tell that the childhood friend is "taken" by someone, I believe this is reverse netorare since his spouse is being the cuck
First screencap shows that the childhood friend is also married. But I'm getting a feeling that her husband might not actually be a factor in the game, I'm hoping its just focused on her trying to steal you.

Reactions: telefonomusica
Oct 10, 2019
she has a ring in all of the pictures, so either they are in fact married and he cheats on her in that one pic or this needs the netorare tag

Oct 10, 2019
First screencap shows that the childhood friend is also married. But I'm getting a feeling that her husband might not actually be a factor in the game, I'm hoping its just focused on her trying to steal you.
it is still netorare if the husband is fucking her out of screen, it still happens, it is still netorare, since the tags are protagonist centric

Oct 10, 2019
that's why I'm wondering if it's like her husband is very conveniently away for the entirety of MC's visit
well in case someone finds out it should be added to the OP, I will not waste my time playing an NTR game to find out, good luck
This a VN with choices or a VN where your just along for the ride?
considering it does not have the multiple endings tag I think it is more of the latter, there are choices, since if there where not it should be tagged as kinetic novel, but I think they are probably not that impactful

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
it is still netorare if the husband is fucking her out of screen, it still happens, it is still netorare, since the tags are protagonist centric
A woman being fucked by her husband is never netorare :FacePalm:
There's nothing adulterous about a married couple having sex. You might not like it if it happens but that doesn't make it netorare.
considering it does not have the multiple endings tag I think it is more of the latter, there are choices, since if there where not it should be tagged as kinetic novel, but I think they are probably not that impactful
Orrrrrrrrrr, you could just read the features spoiler and see that there's 3 endings.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
There's nothing adulterous about a married couple having sex. You might not like it if it happens but that doesn't make it netorare.
Eh there is one case when two people loved each other before but one of them get seperated from the other via arranged marriage.
Then I would consider the marital sex as Netorare when the guy who whas unlucky that his lovers parents "sold her away" and now her official husband makes her forget him.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
A reunion with a childhood friend ended in sex? and its the MC didnt get cucked? well shit where do I sign up.

Oct 10, 2019

Orrrrrrrrrr, you could just read the features spoiler and see that there's 3 endings.
Eh there is one case when two people loved each other before but one of them get seperated from the other via arranged marriage.
Then I would consider the marital sex as Netorare when the guy who whas unlucky that his lovers parents "sold her away" and now her official husband makes her forget him.
Netorare is not about marriage, it is about jealousy and loss, it does not matter if they are married, MC is the point of view, from his POV she is getting fucked by someone else, this causes jealousy, which is netorare, even if the MC does not feel jealousy directly unless he gives specific consent to it it is still netorare, if the player feels jealosy it also can be classified as netorare but the important part is explicit consent fom MC, without that it is still netorare, with it it becomes netorase, which on this site is tagged as sharing, either way one of these two tags is missing, as for the endings there is a tag for that as well which in this case is also apparently missing, tagging is important, as is knowing what tags and fetishes actually mean

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Netorare is not about marriage, it is about jealousy and loss, it does not matter if they are married, MC is the point of view, from his POV she is getting fucked by someone else, this causes jealousy, which is netorare, even if the MC does not feel jealousy directly unless he gives specific consent to it it is still netorare, if the player feels jealosy it also can be classified as netorare but the important part is explicit consent fom MC, without that it is still netorare, with it it becomes netorase, which on this site is tagged as sharing, either way one of these two tags is missing, as for the endings there is a tag for that as well which in this case is also apparently missing, tagging is important, as is knowing what tags and fetishes actually mean
Netorare means stealing. A slutty wife seducing someone and having sex with them isn't netorare because she isn't being stolen, she's giving herself away. Her then sleeping with her husband again once again isn't stealing because she isn't the MC's woman, she's just an affair.
You don't get to redefine netorare as everything you don't like. It also isn't swinging because she isn't the MC's to share with her husband. In order for it to be swinging she'd need to get permission from her husband, not the MC. Don't want to play the game? Then sod off. A woman sleeping with the man she's actually with isn't netorare because she isn't the MC's.

It is reverse netorare because she's stealing a married man, but there's no reverse ntr tag on this site.