Ren'Py I recently started development on my own game: Birdboy.

KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017
I can understand that if it was Harley who the playable character. But doesn't leave much space for the player to have free will if they play as Robin (the character who is being manipulated)
This is just the start of the game. Robin is quickly corrupted by Harley, the rest of the game is then about Robin going wild in Gotham, the specifics are undecided, though Harley will always be heavily involved. Robin corrupting Batgirl will definitely be a big part but I don't want it to be just another trainer game.

Lee-g88

Mar 26, 2018
This is just the start of the game. Robin is quickly corrupted by Harley, the rest of the game is then about Robin going wild in Gotham, the specifics are undecided, though Harley will always be heavily involved. Robin corrupting Batgirl will definitely be a big part but I don't want it to be just another trainer game.
That clears up my confusion but it raises another question. Which Batgirl would we be corrupting if Damian is the Robin we play as? Barbara is much too old at this point in the DCU

KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017
That clears up my confusion but it raises another question. Which Batgirl would we be corrupting if Damian is the Robin we play as? Barbara is much too old at this point in the DCU
The ages won't line up with the DCU, I'll be using some artistic license to make my story work. Robin will be Damian at 18 years old, Batgirl will be Barbara in her mid to late twenties. I thought about using a different Robin but Damian's attitude works too well for the narrative.

Lee-g88

Mar 26, 2018
The ages won't line up with the DCU, I'll be using some artistic license to make my story work. Robin will be Damian at 18 years old, Batgirl will be Barbara in her mid to late twenties. I thought about using a different Robin but Damian's attitude works too well for the narrative.
Ah okay that works out, then good luck with the game, it sounds promising

ElyonLover

Dec 10, 2018
Hey, for a while now I've been wanting to create my own adult game or visual novel but I wanted to wait until I had a good, interesting idea. I recently came up with Birdboy!

Birdboy is a game set in the DC Universe, Gotham specifically. You play as Robin. Batman has recently left for a long-term mission, off-planet, with a number of other members of the Justice League, leaving you to fight crime alone in Gotham. All goes well until Harley Quinn hatches a plan to get closer to Robin while working with other characters in Gotham to awaken him sexually.

At the start of the game, Robin is a prude, only interested in fighting villains, but Harley Quinn takes him on as her personal project. The game isn't just going to be about Robin and Harley having sex, Harley's main role will be as more of a cupid-type character, as well as the main antagonist.

If you're interested in more information, I wrote more about it on my Patreon, plus I posted a couple of sample images.

I'm doing well with the art and the writing, but I'm completely new to the coding side of things. I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of useful resources and tutorials for Ren'Py, outside of the documentation on the Ren'Py website. One of the main things I want to implement is a map of Gotham which the player can navigate, it's stuff like that that I'm having trouble finding information on. I welcome any suggestions, thanks.
I wish we can choose what Robin we are (or maybe Red Hood and Nightwing). I would also love to fuck Batgirl in her Burnside costume.

RedKing995

Jun 4, 2019
I like the Idea but Tim would be a better fit since he was the Eternal Virgin of the batfamily until the new 52 ruined him. Tim also has a history of rejecting the aggressive sexual advances of women around him.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
What was the point in necroing a nearly 3 year old thread, exactly?
I've always thought that it would be a good feature of forum software to put up a necromancy warning that a user has to successfully complete before being allowed to post in a long dead thread.

Something like manually typing out "I understand this thread is dead and the original poster is probably long gone".

Because basic reading comprehension seems to escape a lot of posters. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MissFortune