• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
"If I can't get the money back, why don't I ask my wife to pay with her body?"
Yuki Uemura and his mother, Yumiko, lived modestly in a run-down apartment. After her husbands company went bankrupt, Yumiko worked part-time to cover living expenses, while Yuki also worked part-time while attending school. Despite their financial struggles, Yumiko was a kind, strong, and caring mother, and Yuki lived a content life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-05
Release Date: 2023-10-06
Original Title: 母のオマンコにモザイクを掛ける僕~お母さんは借金奴隷~
Aliases: Haha no Omanko ni Mosaic o Kakeru Boku ~Okaa-san wa Shakkin Dorei~
Developer: PinPoint - -
Translator: Horny Lord
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: A Hardcore Man’s Man Turns Into a Massive Slut!
Genre:

Installation:

The main menu is not Translated.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg
smpl6.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl8.jpg smpl9.jpg smpl10.jpg

Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
Something was lost on translation in the summery is the women the Mc's wife or mother judging by the title i'd think the latter but they mentioned wife a few times which is it ?

Reactions: tissle78

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Something was lost on translation in the summery is the women the Mc's wife or mother judging by the title i'd think the latter but they mentioned wife a few times which is it ?
mother, i sure i read manga like this "husband run away, leave debt to his wife and son" and the title also is "mother debt slave"

Reactions: Pif paf

Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
mother, i sure i read manga like this "husband run away, leave debt to his wife and son" and the title also is "mother debt slave"
See i thought that but can never be too sure with translations thank you for clearing it up

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes