• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i mean the art was good mybe i just did not like the guy who was doing it. mybe it was his ugly mug in the pic and his stupid lookes he gave hard to say.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
That just mean you are vanilla. There are people with hardcore fetishes even some Women in real life enjoy degrading stuff like these, it just people are embarassed to admit it. Research showed us that 30-60% of women have rape fantasy lol.
This fact is true that many women have that fetish, but just because it is a fantasy does not mean that they want to make it come true, that is why it is a fantasy. It is very important to separate reality from fantasy. It is dangerous to affirm these types of things because there are always sensitive people and they can create wrong ideas and end up messing up, there must always be consent from both parties and never imitate these games in reality so be careful because someone can end up regretting it.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

so far is just 2 chaps, but i think the game base on this manga

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
This fact is true that many women have that fetish, but just because it is a fantasy does not mean that they want to make it come true, that is why it is a fantasy. It is very important to separate reality from fantasy. It is dangerous to affirm these types of things because there are always sensitive people and they can create wrong ideas and end up messing up, there must always be consent from both parties and never imitate these games in reality so be careful because someone can end up regretting it.
Yes, hence why there are games of such, it's a safe avenue of expressing hobbies that would be dangerous and/or illegal IRL, like rape, shooting people, engaging in risky sports, committing robbery, etc. It's all fun and games as long as it remains virtual.

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
the fact that they decided this should be a whole freaking novel kinda ruined it, wayyyy too much text.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it also hit's close to home for me two people i new were talk in to going to a party were the guy and his friends got them drunk and then raped them. i told him i would turn him in but he said i could not prove it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
well it also hit's close to home for me two people i new were talk in to going to a party were the guy and his friends got them drunk and then raped them. i told him i would turn him in but he said i could not prove it.
He said you can't prove it, so you just went, "Oh, okay then. I guess there is nothing I can do?"

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
i think it was realtively well made; the subs were mtl-like, so kind of bad, but the story was promising and suspenseful; unfortunately the end was really disappointing, when the mc gets his mom back, the story just ends after one fuck that solves everything; the interesting story: how does he get his mom back and will there be a future for them both could have had a lot of potential, but it were just 2 minutes, after hours of hardcore gang rape fucking...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i did threatin him and he said he would shoot me then i said if you do you batter kill me but then the brother of one of the girls draged my away from there realy. i left that part out because people call me crazy are nuts for saying that stuff

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
well i did threatin him and he said he would shoot me then i said if you do you batter kill me but then the brother of one of the girls draged my away from there realy. i left that part out because people call me crazy are nuts for saying that stuff
Okay man. I was just giving you a hard time. It doesn't fall upon you to handle that situation. Depending on how close you are to the girls, you should have talked to them and asked what they wanted to do. Were they able to consent or was too drunk? Do they consider it rape? How do they feel about it? Do they want to press charges? And then you can help whatever they wanted to do. Because even if it was clear cut rape, the investigation could be a traumatizing experience for those girls, and you know how there is always the fear that they won't be believed or can't prove it and they just get even more stigmatized. It should be their own decision if they want to press charges.

Rape is horrible, but fictional rape/corruption/degradation is morally neutral because there is no victim. It's hot for depraved fucks like me. And I don't let anything from fiction affect me in a negative way.

Reactions: BangB420
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes