jkwwolf

Sep 29, 2020
WTF is the logic in this intro? This scene needs an edit. It feels lazy. Rushed. It's out of order. (version .1) Azalea did not make her argument well, but Henry just accepts the argument before evidence. And he will change his obsession and stop his celebrity love based on a single perspective from a stranger her never met?! How weak-willed is that? Do you know one you have made up your mind about something it takes five times the data to change it as it did to initially form it?
Azalea should make her case, tell her story of her sister before Henry even begins to accept the possibility that the Four aren't good.
"No your lying," is a pathetically short time in the bargaining stage of grief. Henry should know collateral damage happens. Death counts are in the news. The spun narrative would always be "but it could have been worse!" Azalea could raise the question, "is there more collateral damage than there needed to be because the Four don't care about human life."

Or Azalea's hidden superpower is mind control (wouldn't that be a change). Or being healed for a month turned Henry's mind to mush.

"And they didn't know about my existence" The ego of this brat.

Last edited:

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
WTF is the logic in this intro? This scene needs an edit. It feels lazy. Rushed. It's out of order. (version .1) Azalea did not make her argument well, but Henry just accepts the argument before evidence. And he will change his obsession and stop his celebrity love based on a single perspective from a stranger her never met?! How weak-willed is that? Do you know one you have made up your mind about something it takes five times the data to change it as it did to initially form it?
Azalea should make her case, tell her story of her sister before Henry even begins to accept the possibility that the Four aren't good.
"No your lying," is a pathetically short time in the bargaining stage of grief. Henry should know collateral damage happens. Death counts are in the news. The spun narrative would always be "but it could have been worse!" Azalea could raise the question, "is there more collateral damage than there needed to be because the Four don't care about human life."

Or Azalea's hidden superpower is mind control (wouldn't that be a change). Or being healed for a month turned Henry's mind to mush.

Hey! Thank you for your feedback; I appreciate it!

I kinda agree with your point. It does feel a bit rushed! But you gotta remember two things:

1. This is an adult game. I thought about "marinating" the MC in that hideout a little longer. But the average player is impatient. I felt like even the intro that I have right now is quite long! So maybe I'll edit it a bit. I can divide this long dialogue into different days. We'll see.

2. I never said that the MC doesn't have an ego. Yes, he loves these superheroines. They are his goddesses. And if anything happens, he expects them to save him. And they never did. And he feels betrayed now. You phrased it right: "his celebrity love". And this "celebrity love" is quite often very toxic.

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
I Need A Hero 0.2 is out on

bg coffee1.PNG
Changelog:
-some old art and a lot of sprites were reworked;
-sprites of MC and Azalea are now animated (blinking);
-added 3 new sex scenes, 1 of which is animated (simple test animation);
-texting mechanic added;
-continuation of the story;

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018

I'd add that the logic Azalea uses (and the MC immediately falls for) is really flimsy. It's not like the Four were sitting home masturbating when the robot blew up his building; they were dealing with one threat, and had no idea that it was a distraction while another threat they knew nothing about showed up somewhere else. MC instantly flips to hating them for the sin of... not being omniscient and omnipresent.

To be fair, this isn't the only story I've seen where characters think like that (like that Superman comic where some lady screams at him for being too busy trying to save 100,000 people to laser the cancer out of her husband's brain), but it still kinda falls short as motive. Maybe if the Four were shown to actually act callously, or if Azalea were shown to be influencing Henry somehow as jkwwolf suggested.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Is male domination avoidable?

edit: sounds like its not, good luck with your game anyway

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
uuuh uuuh uuuh uuuuuuuuh
uuuh uuuh uuuh uuuuuuuh
uuuh uuuh uuuuh uuuuuuh
aaaaahh aaaaaah
Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the Gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I neeeeed

nope i'm not definitely have the urge to sing that song.. :ROFLMAO:
lol you even got the intro. I'm not even sure online lyrics show that.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Is that not the Mc with her?

Edit: It seems like it isn’t since that guy has a beard and the Mc doesn’t? Waste of potential. Who actually finds a chick more appealing and gets turned on by seeing them fuck someone else? Not harem fans, that’s who.

image is not there. did dev remove the scene from the game or he just hid the image from the preview?
I really hope its the first, cause if it is the second.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you chose to follow the girl, you find her fucking the teacher. You take a photo and leave, basically (he's not standing there jerking off). Then you can blackmail the girl, or chose a different approach (that's in the next update).
The approach could be to not have any relationship with her? After what you have written it's evident that I don't consider her as a LI.

EDIT:

After trying the game I'm going to assume that the cheerleader isn't a LI and that her existence can be completely ignored, since after watching the scene my interest in her is between zero and none.

Although the truth is that if there are going to be many scenes like this, surely the best thing is not to continue the game and look for another one (one is more than I like, two are many and three are too many).

Last edited:

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
One question...
Can I court the big woman from the last group picture ? The one with the muscles ?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017

To be fair, simply seeing smart phones before doesn't mean you automatically know how they work. I've seen plenty of smart phones, and I just discovered I accidentally turned off receiving text messages for about a month. :/

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
INeedAHero-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes