Do we really need to fix them?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Trying to change her lifestyle will change her anyway. And giving her pleasure will make her less unhinged as well.
All in all, she will be fixed regardless and became not the person you liked. Funny, isn't it?
If I like her as she is - there is nothing to fix
If I dont like anything about her - I have no motivation to deal with her at all.
Fixing is needed if she is somewhere in the middle. With mostly attractive features and some drawbacks, that I can try to fix.

Answering your question: She was not the person I liked, but she had potential to become my perfect match.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
This pretty much sums up all your replies....:rolleyes:
What a splendid reply! Do you feel yourself like a winner? But you are a part of a special community~
Counter that, idiot.

If I like her as she is - there is nothing to fix
If I dont like anything about her - I have no motivation to deal with her at all.
Fixing is needed if she is somewhere in the middle. With mostly attractive features and some drawbacks, that I can try to fix.

Answering your question: She was not the person I liked, but she had potential to become my perfect match.
Are you sure that when you are looking at unhinged person, you think of her potential? I'd doubt that, but you do you.