• No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
*deep inhale*
*rushed exhale*

Greetings!
For far too long the culture behind "I can fix her/him" continuously surprised me. People have chosen some unhinged characters from their favorite anime or video games and all of them as one single entity said "I can fix her/him!".
Of course you would fix them, you, the only special person that they definitely would be happy with!

But... why? Why do we need to fix them? WHY THEIR UNIQUE TRAITS SHOULD BE ERASED?!
YOU IDIOTS!
YOU LIKED THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE, YOU FREAKING HYPOCRITES!
And once you fix them, they will not be interesting to you. You see a problem now?
DON'T FIX THEM!

EMBRACE INSANITY!
LOOK UNDER THE SKIN OF THIS REALITY!
UNCOVER THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS WORLD!!!
DO IT

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's a pain in the ass to read centered text like this.
Have fun. :sneaky:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
The "I can fix her/him" is a meme, it means that one would bang/date that person despite all their flaws (or even because of them).
It doesn't necessarily mean that they actually want to fix the character.

It's basically a "I know she's phycho, but damn, look at those boobs!"
It is true that it became a meme, but originally I believe people really wanted to fix such characters, and some of them want it to this day :unsure:
Being interested in someone, because you feel pity for them is a big NO NO for getting into relationship!

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
It is true that it became a meme, but originally I believe people really wanted to fix such characters, and some of them want it to this day :unsure:
Being interested in someone, because you feel pity for them is a big NO NO for getting into relationship!
Not really, the who used that phrase did it as a joke.

Besides, it's usually always about fictional characters, so there will NEVER be a relationship.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Not really, the who used that phrase did it as a joke.
Ah, so the joke became real then, in some cases at least...

Besides, it's usually always about fictional characters, so there will NEVER be a relationship.
I'd argue that. There are people who are paying for AI chat services for example. I can't find it now, but I remember that some woman created it for the sake of reuniting with her dead beloved, and later made it into paid AI chat bot platform. There was NSFW as well, obviously, which people abused too much in her opinion, so she changed something to make it less appealing and people rebelled, lol.
Anyway, relationship with fictional characters is real, be it AI services, videogames (JUST MONIKA) or even imagination (London Bridge Is Falling Down).

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
" Kondo has also not been able to legally register his marriage because it is not permitted to wed a virtual character under Japanese law. "

A fictional character has no free will of their own, they are unable make choices and are unable to understand the situation they are in. They are unable to accept or rebuff any affection not matter the shape / form it takes.

A relationship requires the consent, acceptance, input and participation of all parties involved.
In the cases of...

AI services, videogames (JUST MONIKA) or even imagination (London Bridge Is Falling Down).
etc. etc.

this is not possible.... because they are not real.

I honestly can not believe I had to type that out :rolleyes:

Reactions: anne O'nymous

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
*deep inhale*
*rushed exhale*

Greetings!
For far too long the culture behind "I can fix her/him" continuously surprised me. People have chosen some unhinged characters from their favorite anime or video games and all of them as one single entity said "I can fix her/him!".
Of course you would fix them, you, the only special person that they definitely would be happy with!

But... why? Why do we need to fix them? WHY THEIR UNIQUE TRAITS SHOULD BE ERASED?!
YOU IDIOTS!
YOU LIKED THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE, YOU FREAKING HYPOCRITES!
And once you fix them, they will not be interesting to you. You see a problem now?

Its not the problem. Its the GOAL, the main treat. Whats the fun of conquering whats already yours?

Yes, I want to fix some hot bitch in a video game or a movie, make her my loyal pet and feel great about it!
It may be impossible in real life. But in a game? Where I have plot armor and already have an idea where everything is going?

Its a fantasy, a form of escapism call it however you want. When I fantasize about something I want to taste it at least in a form of fictional media like a book, movie or videogame.

I dont want games and movies to become realistic. I've seen enough realism in my life and I dont like it tbh. Waste your best years on study, then work 9 to 5. Try to connect at least with someone and then discover she already dates somebody else.

Why TF would I want any more realism in my free time?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
" Kondo has also not been able to legally register his marriage because it is not permitted to wed a virtual character under Japanese law. "
And yet he got a substitute, a certificate, claiming their relationship to be real (he wouldn't get it unless people didn't believe their relationship to be real, right?). It is people who decide what is real or not, after all...
Though, does it even matter? People can live without a marriage too and more safely to be honest.

A fictional character has no free will of their own, they are unable make choices and are unable to understand the situation they are in. They are unable to accept or rebuff any affection not matter the shape / form it takes.

A relationship requires the consent, acceptance, input and participation of all parties involved.
In the cases of...
Tell it to people in countries where women are still being forcibly married. It seems that reality can be subjective, eh?
There may be different opinions regarding the same subject, both correct, like fire being good and bad in different cases.

etc. etc.

this is not possible.... because they are not real.

I honestly can not believe I had to type that out :rolleyes:
I honestly don't believe you don't know what is real or not. Is virtual space real? But where exactly our words if not in virtual space? OH NO! MY WORDS ARE NOT REAL! OH MY GOD! Why are you replying to them, if they are not real? Hmm? Why? Imaginary person? Why do you even care what I'm posting? It is not real!

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Its not the problem. Its the GOAL, the main treat. Whats the fun of conquering whats already yours?

Yes, I want to fix some hot bitch in a video game or a movie, make her my loyal pet and feel great about it!
It may be impossible in real life. But in a game? Where I have plot armor and already have an idea where everything is going?

Its a fantasy, a form of escapism call it however you want. When I fantasize about something I want to taste it at least in a form of fictional media like a book, movie or videogame.

I dont want games and movies to become realistic. I've seen enough realism in my life and I dont like it tbh. Waste your best years on study, then work 9 to 5. Try to connect at least with someone and then discover she already dates somebody else.

Why TF would I want any more realism in my free time?
I understand you, but why fixing though? Isn't it her unhingeness that made you interested? Once she become more or less normal... what exactly will make you interested in her? That is a question :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeonSelf

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
And yet he got a substitute, a certificate, claiming their relationship to be real
:rolleyes:

(he wouldn't get it unless people didn't believe their relationship to be real, right?).
"Some" you left that out, "some" people believe but some people believe the earth is flat, that doesn't mean it's true.

It is people who decide what is real or not, after all...
It's thinking like this that leads some people to win the darwin awards....

Tell it to people in countries where women are still being forcibly married. It seems that reality can be subjective, eh?
No one with two brain cells to rub together considers that women in those situations to be in "a relationship" :rolleyes:

There may be different opinions regarding the same subject, both correct,
No, that is way they are opinions and NOT facts...

I honestly don't believe you don't know what is real or not. Is virtual space real? But where exactly our words if not in virtual space? OH NO! MY WORDS ARE NOT REAL! OH MY GOD! Why are you replying to them, if they are not real? Hmm? Why? Imaginary person? Why do you even care what I'm posting? It is not real!
:rolleyes: :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :oops: :FacePalm:

Reactions: anne O'nymous

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
1711125315350.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: morphnet

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I understand you, but why fixing though? Isn't it her unhingeness that made you interested? Once she become more or less normal... what exactly will make you interested in her? That is a question :unsure:
Lets be real, the most important part in fixing her is to have regular sex with her. Its not like I want to completely change her personality. But I need to minimize incoming damage. No cheating, less overspending money, minimize some addictions, remove toxic friends etc.

Fixing doesnt mean making a boring person. For me it means making her fit for relationship I plan to have.

Also, its cool to drive Lamborghini, even if you are sitting in a traffic jam.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
"Some" you left that out, "some" people believe but some people believe the earth is flat, that doesn't mean it's true.
What does it has to do with a physical fact? Relationship is defined by an oral agreement or a contract. In his case it is an oral, one sided agreement. HE IS BASICALLY DOING IT WITHOUT HER CONSENT! But it is what it is! HAHAHAHA!

It's thinking like this that leads some people to win the darwin awards....
True, but world is not in black and white colors. Some people didn't believe that not Sun moving around the Earth, but vice versa, despite the risk of being killed. It led them to a research that proved their point, so?

No one with two brain cells to rub together considers that women in those situations to be in "a relationship" :rolleyes:
I didn't ask opinion of a representative of people with two brain cells in a first place.

No, that is way they are opinions and NOT facts...
His opinion and his behavior is a fact that he is in love with a fictional character. Also, I proved them to be in one sided relationship.

Embrace Idiocracy!

Problems?

Lets be real, the most important part in fixing her is to have regular sex with her. Its not like I want to completely change her personality. But I need to minimize incoming damage. No cheating, less overspending money, minimize some addictions, remove toxic friends etc.

Fixing doesnt mean making a boring person. For me it means making her fit for relationship I plan to have.

Also, its cool to drive Lamborghini, even if you are sitting in a traffic jam.
Trying to change her lifestyle will change her anyway. And giving her pleasure will make her less unhinged as well.
All in all, she will be fixed regardless and became not the person you liked. Funny, isn't it?