RPGM Completed I Came To Buy A Few Herbs [v1.02] [Rice Revolution]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy in this game is kinda is, ironically, unexpected... I mean she didn’t really appeared pregnant with all those monster cumming inside her until she gave “birth” to all the babies of the monsters that raped her (she needs to be defeated atleast once by each for it to show up) which is probably needed to open the gate to demon kings castle anyways. (Probably)..

Female MC was kinda cute in a weird way that I wanted to protect her, too bad you can‘t heal her because inn’s are non-existent in their world and her healing skills are really more on generating lust for her skills which probably was intended so you can “learn” more skills. Probably a big reason why I’m almost closed to finishing this game is because she still feels head strong even with everything that happened, that’s what I felt specially her reaction to giving birth: “No one (else) saw it so it didn’t happen” lol...

Edit: Wonder if being fucked by monsters you give birth to would count as incest so this game should get that tag? XD
Edited: Already finished the game but still missing out how to get the Balance Breaker... Imma try if I can unlock those in the game data I haven’t unlocked yet (Like Titjob 2 and Anal Vibe)

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Pregnancy in this game is kinda is, ironically, unexpected... I mean she didn’t really appeared pregnant with all those monster cumming inside her until she gave “birth” to all the babies of the monsters that raped her (she needs to be defeated atleast once by each for it to show up) which is probably needed to open the gate to demon kings castle anyways. (Probably)..

Female MC was kinda cute in a weird way that I wanted to protect her, too bad you can‘t heal her because inn’s are non-existent in their world and her healing skills are really more on generating lust for her skills which probably was intended so you can “learn” more skills. Probably a big reason why I’m almost closed to finishing this game is because she still feels head strong even with everything that happened, that’s what I felt specially her reaction to giving birth: “No one (else) saw it so it didn’t happen” lol...

Edit: Wonder if being fucked by monsters you give birth to would count as incest so this game should get that tag? XD
Edited: Already finished the game but still missing out how to get the Balance Breaker... Imma try if I can unlock those in the game data I haven’t unlocked yet (Like Titjob 2 and Anal Vibe)
When does she give birth?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I can't really remember much but before she gets to Demon Lord (Basically almost at the end/4th quarter of the game)
So she's not gonna give birth in earlier parts of the games, even the parts before acquiring the herb?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So she's not gonna give birth in earlier parts of the games, even the parts before acquiring the herb?
Can't really remember but I think she needs to be assaulted by almost every kind of enemy that can do penetration for the birthing scene... and yes, it means it's close to the final part of the game, and that's it.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
how the bloody fuck are you (normally without edits) supposed to get past the stupid tentacle thing

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Get defeated until you learn new skills
whats the last skill I got sex and have been defeat a few times since even edited the hp to 1
if nothing special or particular must happen to beat the monster Ill just make it lose but wanna make sure I dont skip a flag

edit: so it is part rng gotta hit enough highs and it in turn needs to roll low enough to make it past two turns

Last edited:

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
whats the last skill I got sex and have been defeat a few times since even edited the hp to 1
if nothing special or particular must happen to beat the monster Ill just make it lose but wanna make sure I dont skip a flag

edit: so it is part rng gotta hit enough highs and it in turn needs to roll low enough to make it past two turns
So there is some skill that is hidden around the map like i found one at the top right corner of kuzuhiro town

deviant37

Aug 1, 2019
i am stuck at entering the jagai castle i am unable to enter it ,how to get the permit ?
You can find it in the room the main character wakes up in at the very beginning of the game, in a chest to the right of the room. I think you need to get the herb first.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes