aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Mechanic(ish). More than a ending but not the main emphasis of the game (netorare/netorase). You can get access to a harem in order to alleviate curse symptoms of other women (something something person nearby when cursed can't remove so main gal can't be treated like that) and the more affection you have you get a %chance to impregnate, which updates their sprites (no scenes with secondary heroines). Main heroine can also get pregnant and there are some specific cg/etc with it. You also get currency or have to pay depending on who impregnates them.

So no, not a pregnancy game. Go play https://f95zone.to/threads/academy-nymphomania-v1-0-kedama-qube.191879/ if that is what you want.

Edit:
To add, it takes a while of training to get her so that she can have sex raw as well (outside of lust crest).

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I really had hopes for the addition of the dungeon, but the scenes in the dungeon are so few that I feel like it misses the point beyond just farming your favorite clothes. I hope that the additional content that Dev talks about in his favorites campaign adds more things to the dungeon
1712275689868.png

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
did i skip the tutorial on how to increase dungeon difficulty? i can't chose other than 1

edit: nvm i think i found it why, i was just doing the same all the time and you need to keep doing new ones

Last edited:

tiyanki

Jul 1, 2023
my favored NTR dev once gain, I'm always bored with vanilla stuff, Netori is also a good choice but netorare posts a challenge to win your fan girl. Be ready to be CUCKED!

Reactions: Yotsuyu and Xakorik
Sep 27, 2017
not sure why this happen but just 10 min ago my electric grid when down it came back 5 m later. and after i opened the game now i cant play is all broken. i even donwloaded the game again to other disk and is the same broken. the game opens but all options are wrong and gets stuck.
1712280762934.png 1712280791335.png

Sep 27, 2017
got it to work again by deleting the folder in \AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab\NotLeader\Save i backed up the actual number save files before deleting it. then moved them once the game created the folder again. just the number saves if you use the backup for the settings or memory files it breaks.

2.00 star(s) 35 Votes