• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
what is new or different in 1.60?
・The 3x function triples the appearance rate of stockings in the shop.
・Also increases the basic appearance rate of stockings in the shop
. ・You can now change your tan by changing your hairstyle after clearing the game
. ・Added a harem icon to highlight the training limit.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
what is new or different in 1.60?
quick google tl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

・With the 3x function, the stocking appearance rate in the shop will also be tripled.
-Also increased the basic appearance rate of stockings in shops.
- After clearing the game, you can change the tan and hairstyle.
- Added harem icon to highlight training limit

edit: beat me to it

Reactions: rroniandmagj

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
It's basically just adding stuff already in the mod, so not in a hurry to update this again. I thought the dlsite 1.40 would be the final version as it's been a month since the fanza release but I guess not.
Honestly, the in-built multiplier feels half-baked. Cuckoldry training and affection values don't go up by 2x/3x. So, its still just the flat 5 for every tent use, regardless of multiplier or difficulty.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The biggest problem with the grind is the fact, that you still have so few steps to see progress...
You can make it like: okay after 3x kissing she will switch to blowjob.
Or you make it like here: farm oral to 200, so she kisses, and at 350 she now sucks the dicks like candy.

But this would rise the demand for more graphics...and this guy is not doing so much in this case.
I'm interested what he will do for his next game and then: how much we will get after ~2 years of waiting...

Reactions: TgMaker

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
IAmNotALeader-1.60
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
There is astonishingly little content in this one compared to his other games. Maybe 3-4 animations for the out-of-battle sex? And they're even only half-done where only 1 character is actually moving. And then breast physics will be non-existent. Her tits are apparently concrete. And you'll get like 2-3 scenes for most types of scenes when his other games would go for 3-5 of each type. There's even lots of re-used silhouette animations and general re-used art from the previous games.

Its like all of the budget went into the battle animations and the all-new battle system. Which aren't particularly good either. Why did he re-invent the wheel by coding-from-scratch an all-new battle system when he already has several others he could spruce up and repurpose? Especially since this is the worst one by far. It's completely braindead.

No favor score for the guild master and the cuckoldry value raises slower than a snail moves. There's also not much actual NTR to the content. There's little to no build-up. It just happens. It's kinda similar to one of those 20 page doujins that has two textboxes on page 1 or 2 saying she has a boyfriend. Then she's just immediately getting gangbanged and aside from those two textboxes at the start, its just any other rape doujin.

Heroine still has barely any actual dialogue/character outside of saying "You are my boyfriend. I love you." over and over.

Gameplay is still some 1980s-esque trash that's way too grindy. Seriously, I really wish he'd just stick to management games like Welcome To The Sexy Bar was. No more turn-based combat like most of these games and no more stats to grind like NTR Loop. No more battle-system-management-unholy-hybrid like Barbarian Village had. Just give me a fucking shop to manage, please. It's the only thing this dev can pace well or design decently. And that sort of system would take up considerably less development time and resources that could be spent on the writing, animations, or the h-content.

I play this game for like 6 fucking hours and absolutely jackshit has happened. Its less time-consuming and more rewarding to just go read NTR2, go watch some minutes-long 3D NTR animations on Iwara, or fucking anything else.

Its definitely disappointing since this is the first game where he had an actual character design for the heroine instead of the "Non-descript anime girl with big titties" that he put different generic wigs on. Its not necessarily an amazing character design, but at least this one got a unique wig.

Last edited:

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
Simple mod with the goal of obscuring the Lust value so that the player doesn't know exactly when things will happen.

1. The daily reset to 0 now requires either a dungeon clear (you need to beat the boss and get the reward screen) or Mel to get fucked. It won't reset otherwise.
2. Daily lust will slowly increase.
3. Hide the lust value. It's tied to the 'special eyes' skill. It's still somewhat obscured even for higher values so you never know exactly when it'll hit 999.

Some other small tweaks
1. Easier for the split to trigger in dungeons.
2. Added a flat 5 to netorase/cuck training value whenever the tent is used. The 5 that occurs when tent is used when Mel is <250 Lust is still there from the normal game.

bros, will there any bugs if i use this mod on 1.60? because overriding the game file with this mod makes it down to 1.40.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I've been avoiding having the girl climax in battle. Does that trigger anything?
Not sure about events.
But for every climax her sensitivity goes up, making her next climax come faster.
And maybe lust gain increase for each climax, not sure though?

Basically more climax = more/faster lust

1.90 star(s) 34 Votes