3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Tried to play the game but its set in 4/3 rather than 16/9 and for me anyway upon loading auto-maximizes the frame size to make the game unplayable - I cannot see half of the text block at the bottom and see no way to adjust this setting.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Strange, this game engine(Ren`Py) is pretty solid and bug free... Games native resolution is 1920, 1080

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Looks interesting but the fact that it's a side project and that the developer needs monetary support screams future abandonment.
The odds are already stacked against this game. Makes me sad. I'll just have to put it on the "wait and see list" before getting too excited.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Thank you for the comment.

Just wanted to make a statement:
The future game development depends of peoples interest and support. So clearly not just monetary support.
Anyway I invite everyone to actively participate in future polls and to leave comments, reviews, likes and etc(here or on my Patreon page)...
Also don't forget that by becoming the patron you don't commit to anything and you can always cancel your subscription or ask for a refund.
Thank you,
AdultJunkie.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I have just played the first version and I decided to leave a review:

Pros:
1- Good Graphics
2- Interesting story
3- The sister model is hot and gorgeous
4- Not too many characters (the more characters the slower the game progression)

Cons:
1- It looks like the player won't have full control (some sex scenes will be mandatory)

Reactions: sipi

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Great review. Thanks

I dont wont to rush things but regarding the choices the players has ;) Next update will be alpha version of the game and I will try to implement new gameplay mechanism. I`m currently working on it so stay tuned...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
For me, one thing that I find a bit problematic here is that the story (amnesia) doesn't seem to matter at all. It's something that most adult games tend to fall to, they created a setting just to set up the beginning of the game, but often times don't matter because the focus quickly shifted to the relationship between characters.

In this game, what happened is that MC has amnesia, but it doesn't play any part at all because it quickly moved to MC-Mom relationship. If people seem to think that the lawyer game is too slow, I think this game is too fast. Within the first version, MC-Mom's relationship already included grabbed butt, lifted skirt, saw naked in shower, got caught masturbating, touched her boobs, played with her nipples. That's a lot for something that supposedly didn't happen pre-amnesia.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
I'm an ass man, and the booty seems strong in this game, so it's got my seal of approval, for whatever that's worth. Only complaint is that the sister looks more like an aunt.

Reactions: Gabaw

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
interface.png
So for the next version, I have been working hard on adding a game navigation interface and also something like an h-scene interface.

It takes a lot of work(for me at least). So feel free to comment on the design...

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hi There

It´s a very nice game, and i will with pleasure wait for the NeXT Episode, where he goes to his mothers room

Very very good games
Regards Per

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh yes I am in heaven :heartcoveredeyes: the game is great i like it very much and can not wait until the next update comes it is really fun ..
very good work as far as I hope you continue to do so then it can not be really hot with the game so take your time and do not rush and then the quality will vote I will definitely stop my eyes after the great game thanks for that

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
Hey
First i like the games very much, but there is also a BUT.
From I am in heaven 0.1 we got from the end, that the son touch his mothers breast, and the mother said, come to my room later, and then we mayby Wonder what will happen now.

Then we got I am in heaven 0.2, and what happen NeXT......
The son came to mothers room, and just have to look and clothes from the mom, and even not the all, only when she have it on.
The only point will be, that the mother tell that to this outpit, i dont Wear panties...... very nice but i will say.
After what we make of Pictures from 0.1 from the end stories, im so sorry, that ist only a big noise to now in 0.2

Regards Per.....
But yes its a nice stories, and i like it

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes