3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
No, there will be no clues and stories from the Lawyer by trade. The male protagonist is the same guy and nothing else... The story will unravel itself but only in future updates...
Btw., this game is not focused too much on a story. It`s more based on seduction, explicit content and incest.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
There's potential (nice models), hopefully more features will be polished in future updates.

-Not a fan of clicking on just words, would be nicer to have the entire object outlined as the clickable object.
-Clicking on something should lead somewhere, if the object isn't fully built or interactive, it's so much nicer to NOT have it than click it and waste the time on a "broken" thing.
-Mirror view needs improvement, there's no light on the model in that view and it just looks wrong.
-Get a main menu image for future updates, the lack of a "main screen" is unfortunate and makes the game feels unpolished.

There's room for improvements, hopefully this can go far enough to become something better, without dwelling on achieving certain monetary goals.

I'm fully aware that developers try their hardest to put out something to make a living from these games, but when you're in that mindset where you must make a certain amount of money or this isn't worth it is very detrimental to the process. You end up focusing on the monetary amount and people see that, but without seeing improvements or reliability to deliver quality content, they will feel this isn't going to last as an investment.

Whether this is a side project or a full time pursuit, quality will be rewarded if effort is put in to making it happen.
Best of luck with this game.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Promising game. For now not a lot to do in the game, obviously. I'm certainly waiting for the next update.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Just a question before downloading, something that I should ask in all the games with the "Incest" tag... blood or step?

U

User_10739

This is easily 10x better than Lawyer by Trade! Better looking models, dialogue and waaayy better gfx!

Reactions: N7 and Halfelf

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
so haven't finished it all, but there is need for some proof reading. There are, what i assume may be spelling mistakes. For example what should be "sweet" is spelled as "sweat", which is a very different thing. As well as the word "peak" is used when talking about spying on mom, except peak is the top of a mountain, so "peek" might fit better. In one line it says " oh i think i'm fool" , which if i read the context right it would make more sense to say full.

Anyways, games seems ok, will have to see where it goes in future updates to give a proper review.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Thank you, I will correct those and also will go through all the lines again.

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
@
Thank you, I will correct those and also will go through all the lines again.
There are more, still playing first play through, I just figured i would forget if i didn't post something. I'll edit this msg later to add in the other things i see.

There is a line in shower scene that says something about cease the opportunity, which means to stop, I assume it should be seize. Anyways that's all i saw.

Looks like a good start hope it turns into something good. Good luck

Reactions: AdultJunkie
U

User_23654

v0.01 Mac

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
big potential lovely and hot characters, can't wait to see more in further updates
if all goes well you got you're self a new patron

Reactions: Jhona2019
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes