• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You said you're stuck and can't advance.

Sometimes the story events won't go forward until you check the PC in the main character's bedroom. You need advanced levels of massage and yoga. You may need to check the website the character is running.

I hope this helps.
ah, not stuck, just reached end of content.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone know the Daz assets for the doctor? Her hair is Christina for Genesis 3, but I can't identify her face

veneisse15

Jul 17, 2018
Didn't like the annoying sister previously, but now can't wait for her content. The chain bikini or whatever looks so hot.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Oh my god, has this game been abandoned, it's so good and yet it hasn't been getting much attention because of the slow update times, sad T T:(:(:(

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
i did and this was abandoned (by f95 not dev) before current update.
I doubt that. I'm using F95Checker to keep track of updates... The abandoned status only turned up on the last check of several today (it may have been there earlier but certainly not before the current release), and mods only add it if there's no update from a dev for at least 6 months (last one was in may)... if it had been there before the current update, the dev would have removed it when he updated the OP.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Not gonna say i'm surprised by that. The game heavily overstayed it's welcome and was pretty much hanging by a thread in the last year or so.
Buried under many new and more ambitious titles, impossible to get into by anybody new who just picked it up due to it's outdated graphics and very bland atmosphere and characters.
Just a relic of old, much simplier times when all you had to do is make a guy fuck his mom and sister in order to succeed.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes