3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
there is always chance even if it is slimmer than very slim.
Why do you think so? Lisa already sucked mc off and played with her in front of MC. And then a scene with sis and GF, where MC can make gf go down on sis..
All i am hoping for is extension on that. Where they bang GF real good
Its boring if both girls are passive and just laying around like dolls waiting .. I like one of them to be active and bit aggressive to other girl or both , share the game with girls :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why do you think so? Lisa already sucked mc off and played with her in front of MC. And then a scene with sis and GF, where MC can make gf go down on sis..
All i am hoping for is extension on that. Where they bang GF real good
Its boring if both girls are passive and just laying around like dolls waiting .. I like one of them to be active and bit aggressive to other girl or both , share the game with girls :love:
well it is up to dev.

DJenser

May 8, 2018
So the games are evidently not compatible with Android 11. Better finish them before your next software update.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
so. . . .. new standalone game.. . . or build. . . .
that's gonna take a while. . . .and lawyer by trade be abandoned. . . .
oh well.
On to the waiting game

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
You said you're stuck and can't advance.

Sometimes the story events won't go forward until you check the PC in the main character's bedroom. You need advanced levels of massage and yoga. You may need to check the website the character is running.

I hope this helps.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes