Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So basically, any result that you get the watch back before she goes on the cruise wont be the broken watch ending

Whats the best path to take to get the most at hyno the girls further ? Im aiming for the the baddass selfish route.

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
Hi how can I stop the watch from breaking (I don't get to decide to allow Laura share my watch it just skips the decision) maybe I missed it in previous decisions. appreciate it

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Hi how can I stop the watch from breaking (I don't get to decide to allow Laura share my watch it just skips the decision) maybe I missed it in previous decisions. appreciate it
Thats what I just tried to ask... Basically it seems if Laura goes on the cruise and you didnt recover the watcher before she left . Then you get the broken watch ending. Seems to be whats happening. Dev really knows how to make this miserable.

I jsut going to try and hope, when I replay and try to get non-broken watch ending, you can still hypno Hottie bartender and get Ashleys mom hooked on your cum.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
All of humanity's knowledge is just one Google search away. Definitely recommended to use.
You do realize that you probably spent more Time and Energy typing that useless reply (Do you REALLY believe that the average poster here is actually going to Google a question?) than just answering the question would have? Honestly, what would the harm have been just answering the question? (And some people just don't want to deal with the 5 or 6 pages of often totally unrelated ads that Google puts in front of EVERY damn search that makes EVERY search a time-wasting pain in the patootie.) [Try Dogpile- somewhat LESS troublesome and quicker.]

I do understand, though (and HALF sympathize). I have to deal with WAY too many idiots that can't read a dictionary myself, but that doesn't excuse a rather sarcastic answer when Someone just asked a Point of Information question. Although it was better than SOME replies that I have seen here.

Last edited:

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
What is a hotfix
According to Wikipedia:
A hotfix or quick-fix engineering update (QFE update) is a single, cumulative package that includes information (often in the form of one or more files) that is used to address a problem in a software product (i.e., a softwarebug).
Typically, hotfixes are made to address a specific customer situation.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Reactions: BlueSkyBlast69

BlueSkyBlast69

Oct 21, 2023
According to Wikipedia:
A hotfix or quick-fix engineering update (QFE update) is a single, cumulative package that includes information (often in the form of one or more files) that is used to address a problem in a software product (i.e., a softwarebug).
Typically, hotfixes are made to address a specific customer situation.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Thanks

Reactions: BrandonSuns

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hypnosis [v1.4.2] [Expanding Universe]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I am shocked that there is only 1 signature for this game. There are so many characters that actually have a lot to them. I expected at least a handful. Just 1? Damn.
I'll take it.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes