BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Very exciting that we got an update, but without a changelog I'm not sure which paths to pursue to get the new content. Is this an alpha build and we can expect a changelog when the public release comes out?

Reactions: privetin13

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Almost end of Jan and we still have not get the full release of this chapter. There is like 1/5 left and the dev still cant deliver. Looking at the release trend, the dev is really milking support to the max

Reactions: ArturusMenks12

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im going to say this now.. When I take the time to read the devs short message in the intro, and then offers to see some tits, but then tells me to fuck off for saying yes, then promotes his new game... It doesnt give me a good impression, or a good welcoming. Just saying.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Im going to say this now.. When I take the time to read the devs short message in the intro, and then offers to see some tits, but then tells me to fuck off for saying yes, then promotes his new game... It doesnt give me a good impression, or a good welcoming. Just saying.
I agree...still refuse because deep down Kassie in Hypnosis is basically "a male pervert trapped in the body of a woman, and that female body allows him to get away with being a pervert" or at least this is the vibe she gives me everytime she appears in this game...also self-promotion is kinda lame, i mean if the game is good you don't need to promote yourself much less in the very same game that you're promoting, people will simply recommend it to other people.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Which girls does he hook up with? And I want too sleep with all the girls.
From what it looks like, he yoinks 2 side girls from you. I was expecting the girls to complain and mock how bad he was or just mess with him, especially the first one as she was ment to tease and expose him (not sleep with him). Seems like the girls will become his permanently. Mixed feeeling about it, dont think hes done enough to even deserve it. Remember hes quite the asshole the start of the game (he will kick you out if you slept with Leah for a few bad endings). But whatever. im trying to not think about him. Dont know why I brought him to the pool party.

So reading back up and seeing some of the posts.. The watch gets broken ? Dan my motivation has started to plummet to keep playing. The MC has been very bad at using the watch. left himself quite exposed and lacking contingency plans. But I was hoping he get better ? Learn from mistakes as he has made some big ones, use the watch like a boss. Yeah I was pursuing the baddass path.. If he was smart, he would of added conditions for him doing their requests of having their boobs/ass grow. But he only done it once or twice which was not really on purpose (Grace, Leah and Ashley). It was like he was g iving out freebies to them.

I always new it being an item. (not the MCs power) it was going ot be a bad idea.

Last edited:

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
From what it looks like, he yoinks 2 side girls from you. I was expecting the girls to complain and mock how bad he was or just mess with him, especially the first one as she was ment to tease and expose him (not sleep with him). Seems like the girls will become his permanently. Mixed feeeling about it, dont think hes done enough to even deserve it. Remember hes quite the asshole the start of the game (he will kick you out if you slept with Leah for a few bad endings). But whatever. im trying to not think about him. Dont know why I brought him to the pool party.

So reading back up and seeing some of the posts.. The watch gets broken ? Dan my motivation has started to plummet to keep playing. The MC has been very bad at using the watch. left himself quite exposed and lacking contingency plans. But I was hoping he get better ? Learn from mistakes as he has made some big ones, use the watch like a boss. Yeah I was pursuing the baddass path.. If he was smart, he would of added conditions for him doing their requests of having their boobs/ass grow. But he only done it once or twice which was not really on purpose (Grace, Leah and Ashley). It was like he was g iving out freebies to them.

I always new it being an item. (not the MCs power) it was going ot be a bad idea.
The two girls, that Leah's brother hooks up with thanks to MC's help, are NOT the targets you can pursue, there's no path to get with them, even for a one night stand.
And the Broken Watch ending seems more like a: "what would happen if...", at least to me it seems that way. Especially since I couldn't access it anymore, after installing the wt mod, so I treat that one as an alternate reality in this game. It exists besides two main paths (boyfriend/badass), so you don't really need to worry about it. And if You were pursuing the badass path, than I'm sure You're aware, that MC gets more selfish with his usage of the watch (I can finally get Ashley's mother into my harem, without worrying about revenge).

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The two girls, that Leah's brother hooks up with thanks to MC's help, are NOT the targets you can pursue, there's no path to get with them, even for a one night stand.
And the Broken Watch ending seems more like a: "what would happen if...", at least to me it seems that way. Especially since I couldn't access it anymore, after installing the wt mod, so I treat that one as an alternate reality in this game. It exists besides two main paths (boyfriend/badass), so you don't really need to worry about it. And if You were pursuing the badass path, than I'm sure You're aware, that MC gets more selfish with his usage of the watch (I can finally get Ashley's mother into my harem, without worrying about revenge).
He would of been better use if he somehow became a cuck, or the girls had gone all fendom on him. A worthless meat for them to use as a toy. Like if the MC was to walk into the room and hes being stood on, He could be like "oof, Ill leave you too it" Then close the door.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Broken Watch would trigger if you somehow left Laura's without stopping to grab the watch. It's a very specific set of choices that very few had gotten organically and that the dev admitted he had forgotten could happen until he was asked about it, and that turned into a two year digression from the main story.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Am I correct in assuming that there is no separate hotfix patch for 1.4.2 - we have to download the whole game AGAIN??

:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Broken Watch would trigger if you somehow left Laura's without stopping to grab the watch. It's a very specific set of choices that very few had gotten organically and that the dev admitted he had forgotten could happen until he was asked about it, and that turned into a two year digression from the main story.
So in otherwords.. MC left the party like a dumbass ? Forgetting he even brang it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Juerhullycin

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So in otherwords.. MC left the party like a dumbass ? Forgetting he even brang it ?
No.

I forget the exact pathway, but you basically got captured by Laura with Grace and her south african friend whose name I've forgotten, but when whoever you called to rescue you did so, you failed to get the upper hand on Laura, so instead of using the watch on her and escapinig with it, you simply escape and she still has the watch.

Reactions: Nobles

romo-ice

Sep 11, 2019
No.

I forget the exact pathway, but you basically got captured by Laura with Grace and her south african friend whose name I've forgotten, but when whoever you called to rescue you did so, you failed to get the upper hand on Laura, so instead of using the watch on her and escapinig with it, you simply escape and she still has the watch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So with the watch in my game.
After sneaking in and taking the watch (distracted her at the front door), She took back the watch after using Leah, and then she went on her cruise with the watch.. So the watch will get broken.

Guess I need to reload an early save and then try something different ? The point I take is if she goes with the watch to the cruise, then its over ?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes