• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 11, 2021
oh damn, I loved the looks of this one when I first found it on dlsite but figured it'd never get translated, what a nice gift.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Don't mind me, just downloading it, in case the staff gets the thread down.

Sakone

Jun 26, 2017
Any miniguide? I just can't seem to get further than 4 days.... Don't know how to get enough to level up hypnosis either by the time I die.

Mar 11, 2021
although the NG+ thing is nice, since we at least get to keep cash, items, and AP; having to restart on training her because you couldn't get hypnosis up enough feels kinda shity. I assume leveling up abilities makes training easier but if it's ever explained what the abilities even do I can't find it. not to mention figuring out what actions are most effective for your training plan, whatever it might be.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Any miniguide? I just can't seem to get further than 4 days.... Don't know how to get enough to level up hypnosis either by the time I die.
Same. Feels like "Groundhog Day" after 5-6 cicles, lul.
Also the most "MOAR MONEY" for game start is "Touching" from main menu instead of seggz (who could thought). Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: qawser

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
Bought this, played it. Definitely worth it too.
The art is amazing, the voice acting is hot, the futa part of the game is good and Reimu is cute and lewd as always.
Should have had armpit play though... since it's Reimu.
The other game from this circle is also very good, has more futa than this and i also recommend it.

Anyways, the downside is that, like most other japanese games of this style, it get boring after you play through the major chunck of content, after some time the scenes are basically the same and the only change is a slightly different Reimu personality.
The game is good for a quick nut if nothing else though.
NIce for a quick fap but you often have to replay because Reimu keep finding out she was hypnotized and then kills you. I spent 5 hours replaying the first 5 days.

Mar 11, 2021
just had the bright idea to try translating the jp txt files and 【ネタバレ有】攻略に困った人用 is allegedly for anyone struggling. outlines the time limits, what you can bring in NG+, how defiance slows progress, AP/stamina/energy, and a few misc tips but unfortunately greater detail on how abilities work doesn't seem to be in there. only tip I can add at the moment is that the best actions for raising shame seem to be masturbating and oral

Mar 11, 2021
also good to know that the reason my game starts to slow down is because the sex training went on too long, so for anyone else just finish and push her down again and it should hopefully recover

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes