EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ436659_img_main-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg

Overview:
A hypnosis simulation game in which you hypnotize Reimu by executing daily commands and training commands .
You can ultimately choose from four types of hypnosis: "perception alteration," "sexual prostitution," "obedience to commands," and "lover."
Operate using only the mouse.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Original Title: ヒュプノシスレイム ~ 楽園の催淫巫女
Developer: Pyon-Pyon-Pyon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.13
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

RJ436659_img_smp1-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg RJ436659_img_smp2-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg RJ436659_img_smp3-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg RJ436659_img_smp4-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg RJ436659_img_smp5-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg RJ436659_img_smp6-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg RJ436659_img_smp7-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg RJ436659_img_smp8-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Bought this, played it. Definitely worth it too.
The art is amazing, the voice acting is hot, the futa part of the game is good and Reimu is cute and lewd as always.
Should have had armpit play though... since it's Reimu.
The other game from this circle is also very good, has more futa than this and i also recommend it.

Anyways, the downside is that, like most other japanese games of this style, it get boring after you play through the major chunck of content, after some time the scenes are basically the same and the only change is a slightly different Reimu personality.
The game is good for a quick nut if nothing else though.

Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
This game gives me touhou the world vibes, but with just one characters and graphics.

Probably due to the stats.

platnum20

Jan 31, 2020
Here's my save, I've got all the in-game stuff unlocked, at least for ver.1.11. It should be pretty simple to find the scenes I'm missing and meeting the conditions to unlock them, since the memoir tells you what you need to do to unlock them. All of the conditions have been unlocked for everything, I think I'm just missing the different variations of hypnosis for most of the scenes.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I see a lot of moon runes on the preview pics, but the language is set on "english". Sooo.... is it really translated or yet another live-MTL-firstperson experiense???

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes