Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Family Trainer [v0.1.2] [HF Trainer]

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
-The September Update -
Removing the jank, and adding some more

I wanted to post this last week but some stuff got in the way.
I am tracking fairly well with the roadmap I shared.
October will release v0.2 with a new room and a week system.

I wanted to do more with the UI, but there are still some things I need to work out.
The Player UI for example; literally only has the time and day of the week - which makes it look awkward.
I'm thinking of adding another Supporting stat for Stamina when doing chores or requests. Otherwise it's barebones, and I don't think it adds much.

Another part of the work went towards refining the "Talk with" system - but that's gonna need more work; hopefully I can have it in place by October.

There is something show-able - the new Progress bar method of reporting progress though. I think this is a much better way of showing progress.
Attaching a webm:

Reactions: knexl_

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
has an update came
Thank you for your continued interest, I am working towards releasing something early to mid October. Please look forward to it.
Although I am not planning on adding any more scenes until the gameplay loop is set. Scaling before the foundation is set usually spells disaster in software development.

It is a hobby project, and the target release date was stated to be October. I would suggest waiting until October, or possibly December. It sounds like a more interesting update was expected to be released in December.
Thank you for answering while I was off. I appreciate it

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
The unfortunate October Update
-----
Hello friends,

I've fallen a bit behind on what I wanted to deliver for October so I won't be releasing v0.2.0 this month. Work and other things have picked up and I didn't have much time to finish what I wanted to put on 0.2.0. I would possibly just fold it into the December update.

November's promised delivery of "Updated Sprites" will also be changed. I have picked up a very interesting book on Rendering and lighting and I'd like to finish reading that before attempting to redo the current renders that we have.

As a consolation prize please see the attached placeholders for the planned bathroom events

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018
The unfortunate October Update
-----
Hello friends,

I've fallen a bit behind on what I wanted to deliver for October so I won't be releasing v0.2.0 this month. Work and other things have picked up and I didn't have much time to finish what I wanted to put on 0.2.0. I would possibly just fold it into the December update.

November's promised delivery of "Updated Sprites" will also be changed. I have picked up a very interesting book on Rendering and lighting and I'd like to finish reading that before attempting to redo the current renders that we have.

As a consolation prize please see the attached placeholders for the planned bathroom events
I really think you should make a new thread, since it's hard that people will find your updates in here.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Guys is the game still active?? I loved this game's original chapters, and would love to play it again

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
Hello all, Sorry for the delay.

I'm aiming to have the update on Dec22. Holidays and work got in the way of the schedule a little bit.

Thank you for continued support and interest.

I really think you should make a new thread, since it's hard that people will find your updates in here.
Yup, it's in the roadmap. I don't feel like I've made any significant updates to the game to warrant a new thread saying the game is back in development just yet.

Guys is the game still active?? I loved this game's original chapters, and would love to play it again
Game got abandoned in 2017, I picked it up in 2020, but as a hobby project, progress is a bit slow.

when the update coming
December 22 2021
Thank you for your continued interest.

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
banner.jpg

- The December Update: v0.3.0 Release -

First a bit of irony:
Last December, I shared the last bit of media HFT shared about the game (Show Breast Lv2 for Jennifer). This year, I actually implemented it. I do apologize for the slow schedule.

Some warning: The grind is kind of all over the place. I will fix that ASAP. Please let me know your thoughts. I was play testing all day today and made some adjustments on the fly. I understand there may be some people that just want to see new content, and currently no save files can carry over. This will be prioritized on the next roadmap.

I mostly focused on 1 of the ladies this time since I want to see how the new system scales first.

What's New:

* Jennifer Show Breast Lv2
* Jennifer Dance Lv3
* New Room: Bathroom
* Jennifer Bathroom Scene Lv1
* Joanna Bathroom Scene Lv1
* New UI (date/time and daily hypnosis count)
* Progress bars
* New way Stats are handled

The Grind:
* Resistance and Shyness are now not a large number you grind down as you play (this proved to be very messy, and one of the reasons save files couldn't carry over). They are now now Grind Stats. Every time you unlock a scene, you have to re-grind them down. The Player's Hypnosis Skill will be critical on making this bearable, so be sure to invest on it.

* Hypnosis and Obedience stats now work in Levels. You level up hypnosis via the computer, and Obedience increases for every sexy request

* Affinity: This is now a limiter stat. Every time you try to reduce Resistance and Shyness, you invest (lose) a bit of Affinity. This is to prevent "Talking" and favors from becoming stale like in the previous game. Talking to the ladies brings Affinity back up.

* Affection: yanked this out for now - will add it back after seeing how Obedience goes.

The game feels very tedious at the moment; but at least it feels like a proper game now in my humble opinion.... as always all types of feedback welcome.

PC:

OSX:

Happy Holidays,

knexl_

Jun 15, 2021
Hello, I have the question if you have any option to be able to support it, like some Patreon option

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
Hello, I have the question if you have any option to be able to support it, like some Patreon option
This is a hobby project of mine and take the lowest priority in my schedule. If I am to take money, it will have to be deserving of it and I don't think I can commit to that just yet.

5 years of abandoning his/her project for a reason.
Hello, I am still active and check the thread on intervals. Also, I am not the same guy, I have been trying to reach the original creator here and in mcforums. I do apologize for the lack of update on January. As per the roadmap, we were supposed to go public, but I feel like the core gameplay loop needs to be smoothed out first so I decided against it. v0.4 will release in Feb as scheduled.

Reactions: ajleo

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
I guess I eat my words: v0.4.0 will be delayed. I could not finish everything I wanted for Lv4 in time.

In my defense: Elden Ring. It's really good; it has bled into my free time quite a lot....

I am not cancelling the release though. I think I can finish everything by 3/20.

I'll combine it with the March update which is the new priority list/road map update from April to September bringing us to the end of Year2.

Thank you for the support.

Hasremmbishtaom

Jun 13, 2021
View attachment 473452

Overview:
Hello everyone,
I'm a F95zone user since its creation following F95's torrent account closing (under another username, though!), and I'm today releasing the first version of my game : Hypno Family Trainer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-08
Release Date: 2019-01-08
Developer: HF_Trainer -
Censored:No
Version:.0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - -

View attachment 473453 View attachment 473454 View attachment 473455 View attachment 473456 View attachment 473457 View attachment 473458
How to hypnotize Joanna and Jennifer

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
banner.jpg

- The March, which was once February Update -

The original plan was to release this in Feb, then have a roadmap update in March, but life and priorities got in the way, so March will be having 2 updates. Drop v0.4 this week, and I'll put up a new roadmap next week.
Thank you for the continued interest and sorry for the inconsistency.

What's New:
* The final game mechanic has been implemented, which has been a pain to get working.
* Jennifer Dance Lv4
* Saves do not transfer - please use the debug menu when you first enter your room to jump to Lv4

As I mentioned about a year and a half ago, HFT's idea for Lv4 is what made me want to finish this game. The first pass of it is rough, so I will need to redo it. Please let me know your thoughts

PC:

OSX: