• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

varak

Jul 4, 2017
Oh, you mean the one where the MC's entire business gets effectively magicked away by a BBC bull in a move that would have been less jarring if he'd just dropped an 'All your bases are belong to us' right in the middle of the proceedings?
- You now also owe me 7 billion dollars and a cheeseburger, you little white cuck!
- Oh. Well. Guess I'll just get to it then!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Looking really good so far, and I especially like the wife's model. It has all the classic starts to a great NTR game, but I would very much like/hope/pray for a dominant play through as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devorny

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Nice start, I hope that Devorny not do same mistake like Bloody Ink who created sooooo many paths and intertwined even routes which are not compatible and have opposite direction. We will see...

Reactions: Devorny

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
u need to work on the dialogue since this is such heavy text and dialogue based game due to all texting, it doesnt feel very genuine rn maybe its cus not native english speaker maybe get help from someone

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
If you're gonna do full on back and forth conversations.

One, you need to work on the dialogue. It's stilted, doesn't have any real flow, and generally reads like a sloppy first draft. It needs a few editing passes and access to a thesaurus.

Two, don't put this in a text chat only game engine. Put it in Ren'Py, because NOBODY fucking texts full blown back-and-forth real time conversations like this. If you need to communicate this much exposition and dialogue this quickly, you just call the person. Nobody is writing paragraph upon paragraph of text messages. Playing this game is like reading the tweets of the most obnoxiously inept Twitter poster. Someone who can never fit what they want to into a single 140 character tweet, but needs to make serialized 'post 1 of X' to get their point across; because brevity is a lost art.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HusbandsPhone-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Anybody knows how to play this game with joiplay or smartphone in general? I already tried with joiplay and follow the instructions, but this message keeps popping up. Screenshot_20231031_000952_JoiPlay.jpg

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Will this be exactly like Wife's Phone where it ends up with 20+ routes that bleed into each other in random spots? Will the MC be a cuck again? I swear to god if Jenna shows up in this one too...
Will this be exactly like Wife's Phone where it ends up with 20+ routes that bleed into each other in random spots? Will the MC be a cuck again? I swear to god if Jenna shows up in this one too...
No. It will be different. I want to keep it closer to reality and the husband doesn't need to know everything, right?

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
We like the game, so far. We enjoy it more when the MC is oblivious rather than knowing and allowing.
We're not fond of CGM that much though.
We will keep our eyes on the game. Thanks for your time.
I intend to keep the husband unaware of much of what is going on around him or with his wife, at least in the beginning.
This started with the CGM, but if you prefer, we can change the tool or the engine.

Reactions: TheSinner

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah lets hope it is damn different.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes