3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

voltron123

Mar 5, 2021
Some suggestions. Make the fast forward button and send button the same button. Its super frustrating as it is now.
And some of the wording is very strange, and seems like it has been directly translated from another language.

I mean, what does this even mean?:

- Tonight is the night to film you with my wife

- Good movie then, friend

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Some suggestions. Make the fast forward button and send button the same button. Its super frustrating as it is now.
And some of the wording is very strange, and seems like it has been directly translated from another language.

I mean, what does this even mean?:

- Tonight is the night to film you with my wife

- Good movie then, friend
Thanks for the sugestion.
About the fast forward button: By clicking on "Menu" you can control the speed of the messages, if you leave it at maximum the messages are instantaneous without having to click on the fast forward button.

About English:
In the next version everything will be revised, including grammar.

darthsex222

Jan 19, 2019
just to clarify this is a game where the male MC is getting cheated on? Or is he the one doing the cheating?

Anyone know of any games where its the male MC cheating and getting other women to cheat with him?

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I wanna point at something, please, really please, don't make from this game anal-fest. I see tag on top, and don't have anything against have such kink in game, but please at sane amount (and will be happy, if avoidable). This is one of reasons why I stopped playing games like "Wife's Phone", "Puppeteering", games from NLT and few another ones. It's really absurd to see in game go MC with his wife, or love interest on romantic date and then you practically see nothing else than anal sex. Not to mention, that not everyone see that kink as alluring.
My second point is in how common is using of wife's IRL model in game. Many players have tendencies to complain, if dev can use scene of wife's IRL model which match text, but instead he use the completely different clip where wife's IRL model isn't. This problem already facing "Wife's Phone" and Crayman's "Control App". So If you have option to put in game wife's IRL model clip or pic, do it.

Last edited:

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
I wanna point at something, please, really please, don't make from this game anal-fest. I see tag on top, and don't have anything against have such kink in game, but please at sane amount (and will be happy, if avoidable). This is one of reasons why I stopped playing games like "Wife's Phone", "Puppeteering", games from NLT and few another ones. It's really absurd to see in game go MC with his wife, or love interest on romantic date and then you practically see nothing else than anal sex. Not to mention, that not everyone see that kink as alluring.
My second point is in how common is using of wife's IRL model in game. Many players have tendencies to complain, if dev can use scene of wife's IRL model which match text, but instead he use the completely different clip where wife's IRL model isn't. This problem already facing "Wife's Phone" and Crayman's "Control App". So If you have option to put in game wife's IRL model clip or pic, do it.
I understand your point. I will try my best to use scenes based on the model of the wife and/or the characters.
But depending on the scene, we won't find content from this model that meets the scene's requirements - in these cases I don't see any other way out.

Reactions: MIkedante

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
I didn't know about this "joiplay" but I saw that many people use it to play.
I will be running the next versions with joyplay and if possible I will provide support for this tool soon.
Thank you (y). A lot of smartphone users (especially Android) play some non-Android version of RenPy, RPGM, or HTML games using JoiPlay.

Reactions: Gudil

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Can you see the chat from wife phone POV? I want to see what she's hiding in her chat with the boss or other man :love::devilish::love:. Julia POV too if possible? I want to see what happen on her instagram or her school. If you let the husband know everything then it's the end for this games. I just hope you not do that ;)

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Can you see the chat from wife phone POV? I want to see what she's hiding in her chat with the boss or other man :love::devilish::love:. Julia POV too if possible? I want to see what happen on her instagram or her school. If you let the husband know everything then it's the end for this games. I just hope you not do that ;)
Yes, we will see what the other characters are doing.
In this game we won't have an app that controls minds or invades other people's cell phones, meaning you'll only have yours.
I want to do something closer to reality.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes