3.60 star(s) 20 Votes
May 31, 2021
I've added new feature to my mod.

Finding a good prey is more time consuming than it needs to be. When you get randomized nice pattern and finally attractive colors, then Oh no! She is flat chested. I had to discard otherwise good pray because she didn't have good boobs so many times. Do you have that much free time for this? Neither I.
Unfortunately you still can't configure prey randomizer to limit boob size range. But now there is a way to change follower boobs size! Added to my mod now - talk to your follower to change her boobs. :)
It works only for captured prey (crew or not) following you. Except for NPCs drafted by cloneAsCrew mod as they each use individual dialog file.

Currently limited to follower with vagina. You can edit the file yourself to remove that limitation if you like weirder things.
Technically, modding options allows add/remove boobs entirely and also add/remove penis/vagina. However, there is no way to change the voice neither body shape. So if you try to trans a male into female, you would only end up turning Andrew into Chloe. Like IRL. I guess it's not what you want. ;)

Point787

Sep 16, 2021
Returning here just to make sure nothing changed after several years, yet new absolutely empty island, empty potential point of interests, auto-running button (woah!).

My experience: New sailing mini-game is awesome idea, instead of teleporting, elegantly executed solution. New island, just like new "town" (which is basically 4 buildings) completely bare bones, I don't care hunting and banging feral strangers, rather interacting with NPC and ho boy, I'm pissed off again.

Okay wasting 20 minutes clicking all possible dialogues lead to nothing between all three merch folks, but huge fireplace on the other side literally screaming "visit mee!" also lead to obsolete dialogue.

After running around all in-game night and finding one chest and looking back at "town"with extremely distant flare from fireplace, lost all motivation to spend another 30 minutes just to run back.

And I think I could finally gather my thoughts regarding character design: They are fucking creepy, not uncanny valley, nor cute. Obviously morphed from cat head, but geez, why even rabbits looks like cats? Huge open eyes, dead emotionless face, and they all staring at you like psycho imo

Reactions: M_e_*

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Returning here just to make sure nothing changed after several years, yet new absolutely empty island, empty potential point of interests, auto-running button (woah!).

My experience: New sailing mini-game is awesome idea, instead of teleporting, elegantly executed solution. New island, just like new "town" (which is basically 4 buildings) completely bare bones, I don't care hunting and banging feral strangers, rather interacting with NPC and ho boy, I'm pissed off again.

Okay wasting 20 minutes clicking all possible dialogues lead to nothing between all three merch folks, but huge fireplace on the other side literally screaming "visit mee!" also lead to obsolete dialogue.

After running around all in-game night and finding one chest and looking back at "town"with extremely distant flare from fireplace, lost all motivation to spend another 30 minutes just to run back.

And I think I could finally gather my thoughts regarding character design: They are fucking creepy, not uncanny valley, nor cute. Obviously morphed from cat head, but geez, why even rabbits looks like cats? Huge open eyes, dead emotionless face, and they all staring at you like psycho imo
weird part is cacs can do better

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wish there was better and faster ways to make coin...i been capturing/selling to the guild but 3 coins a pop is bullshit
should give us at least 50 to 100 per slave we sell

• Haha
Reactions: liffee and catsdino

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the slider for our sexy bits doesnt seem to work at all (absolutely no changes)

Last edited:
Reactions: liffee
May 31, 2021
Another mod update.
Custom locations are supported by moveTo function in current build v32. It was not in the past.
So now I can add more teleport spots for easier movement around islands!
(Attached mod Idonthavetimeforthis r5)

• Love
Reactions: Cheroky

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
Hi everybody,
Those who want to download the workshop mods in Hunt and Snare can download the mod from this link and use it as an alternative.

When I tried to download the file from I got this error "Sorry! An error occurred while processing your request: This item is not available. It may have been deleted by the author''

Reactions: Sage Cat

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
maybe in 5 years we will finally be able to interact and pick up stuff around the island, as it stands this game is literally a walking sim where you shoot and capture others but without the fun, Just giving them the ability too fight back would deeply improve the game but yeah outside of the window dressing that is the town once you leave it there ain't much to this.

Sage Cat

May 7, 2019
maybe in 5 years we will finally be able to interact and pick up stuff around the island, as it stands this game is literally a walking sim where you shoot and capture others but without the fun, Just giving them the ability too fight back would deeply improve the game but yeah outside of the window dressing that is the town once you leave it there ain't much to this.
Have you done the quests and talked to NPCs? There are quite a lot of unique sex scenes you can have with them.

Torsten Toresten

Nov 21, 2023
So is this game havin Futas now or not?
Havent rly found anything except some old post from 2018 or so where it was shortly talked about.
But no news since then. I have neither found any posts about it being scrapped or still planned.
Only that one Patreon post and even there im not sure what the devs definition of "Futa" is.
I guessonly time will tell.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes