Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Will content be added BNWO? If so, will it be just for Tiffany?
Well, there is some raceplay already, but no outright BNWO - you're still just a student lost in a big city, not someone to change the whole world. So no, you won't get to implement BNWO on the world, but you can get cucked by a black bull, and there will be more paths for it than just Tiffany. I should also note that it isn't exclusively black bulls-white cucks deal in the game, being in Hong Kong, most characters are Asians :D

Reactions: Madarahyuuga
Jul 30, 2023
Since the dev seems to be taking suggestions, I'll ask if we could do more as a dom for the characters? Like my username gives away my interests, but how about forcing Roxy to fuck clients he'd otherwise hate to service, or use our cbt expertise on Ben? Or whore out cuckel with Roxy?

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Since the dev seems to be taking suggestions, I'll ask if we could do more as a dom for the characters? Like my username gives away my interests, but how about forcing Roxy to fuck clients he'd otherwise hate to service, or use our cbt expertise on Ben? Or whore out cuckel with Roxy?
I like your thinking :p I could write something like that, yeah, although not Ben (he's not meant to be into BDSM that much). I've got some evil shit planned for the Triads and Police jobs as well already, they might take a while to implement, but some of the more brutal stuff will fit well in there. Oh, btw, did you try getting arrested while being dominant? :D

Jul 30, 2023
I like your thinking :p I could write something like that, yeah, although not Ben (he's not meant to be into BDSM that much). I've got some evil shit planned for the Triads and Police jobs as well already, they might take a while to implement, but some of the more brutal stuff will fit well in there. Oh, btw, did you try getting arrested while being dominant? :D
No, how do you do that?

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Tried buying drugs and using them but was hoping I could sell. Then saw this comment. I can't wait for the police and the triad stuff now!
Thanks, hopefully I won't disappoint :D feel free to join the Discord, there's a whole channel for suggestions, and you can vote on direction of the game (i.e. there's currently a poll for what direction should the WDF go, like adding male influencers etc.)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HungKong-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I love hong kong, Even though I live less than twenty kilometers away from it, I have never been there
It's awesome! Apart from living in a 3x5 metres single-room apartment with my girlfriend, I gotta say, the place is just pretty based

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
It says hopefully charlie doesnt catch me.
Also how do i date / threesome its not really transparent tbh

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
It says hopefully charlie doesnt catch me.
Also how do i date / threesome its not really transparent tbh
I'm sorry, what? The threesome is something you can start when you're dating both Ben and Roxy, if that's what you mean

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
大家好!Just wanted to let you all know about the next update. Firstly, the Patrons have voted, and selected the "What do you mean, it's not political?" questline to be introduced in 0.1.4! This questline will see you get a job with the Hongkongese civil service as a personal assistant to Ms. Star Li, the Chief Executive, making you the secretary to the most powerful person in all of Hong Kong. It'll include loads of spicy scenes, corruption and becoming a boytoy to the most powerful sugarmama in the world!

Secondly, this update should rebalance the domination mechanic - I'm quite happy with how it works now, but several people have complained that working reduces dominance, making it more difficult to remain a dominant player. As no storyline lets you become a Triad leader or a wealthy businessman (yet), I've decided to implement a normal job that still allows you to boss people around - specifically, literally order them how to move. Yes, you'll be able to become a personal trainer, as the screenshots show!

These aren't the only two things getting updated - 0.1.4 will be the biggest update content-wise since the release, with loads of new characters and storylines/improvements of existing ones. Hope you're looking forward to it!

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes