EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
What would you do if you just discovered you're moving to a country half-a-planet away? Well, you've got the chance to discover that now!

Due to your parents moving, you are now enrolled at the English University of Hong Kong. Unexpectedly thrown into a different place and culture than you ever imagined, you soon realise this might be a great opportunity to do something with your life.

What lies ahead? Only you may know - embark on the journey and find out!​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-11-13
Developer: Puyi - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Hung Kong (1).png Hung Kong (2).png Hung Kong (3).png Hung Kong (4).png Hung Kong (5).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Due to your parents moving, you are now enrolled at the English University of Hong Kong. Unexpectedly thrown into a different place and culture than you ever imagined, you soon realise this might be a great opportunity to do something with your life.
frye-stare.gif
lol that overview and previews left me confused, so the player chooses at the beginning of the game what role they are going to play? (I say this, because in the previews the photo of the Mc changes and also in one it seems that he is fucking the woman and in another it seems that the mc is being pegged).

I guess that means that the scenes will vary, but the kinks/fetishes in them will be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, is this the typical html where the sissy ends up being the Mc or can the Mc be a Bull and sissify other characters? and what kind of incest?

Good luck.

Reactions: rosh3n
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes