Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Have you "Rollback Side" enabled?
This feature can drive you crazy if you don't know of it.
Nope, its not and the Game is freshly downladet and installed,
no Update, no Mod, no Patch
the first round let me get to the bathroom scene with Zoe,
after restarting the entire game, reload doesn't work, problem persists, I got to the meeting with Charlotte, then the dilemma starts all over again...
nice game, nice grafik, but unplayable

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Nope, its not and the Game is freshly downladet and installed,
no Update, no Mod, no Patch
the first round let me get to the bathroom scene with Zoe,
after restarting the entire game, reload doesn't work, problem persists, I got to the meeting with Charlotte, then the dilemma starts all over again...
nice game, nice grafik, but unplayable
That sucks.
TK8000 games are absolutely plain and benign renpy games. He does not waste his and our time with fucking up the UI.
I guess the problem is somehow on your side...
"Rollback Side" is still my prime suspect.
a) enable/disable this feature, maybe with save/load in between
b) if you click to progress the story, try to click in different regions left/middle/right

Reactions: Bloodguard

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
I think that the v0.15.0 from the download from Mega had a hit...
After I added the "only update" version just for fun, it suddenly works...

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
Hello guys, I have a question, how do I advance Ursula route after being trapped in the pool? I already have the entire Garnet plot, the only thing missing is the event with Zoe. I don't know if that's what's missing because she doesn't appear at the pool for the next event.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I think that the v0.15.0 from the download from Mega had a hit...
After I added the "only update" version just for fun, it suddenly works...
Nah, I scraped my laptop completely of ANY renpy games and had a clean slate install from Mega with 0.15 and everything worked like a charm.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Hello guys, I have a question, how do I advance Ursula route after being trapped in the pool? I already have the entire Garnet plot, the only thing missing is the event with Zoe. I don't know if that's what's missing because she doesn't appear at the pool for the next event.
swimming again: weekday afternoon > map > residential condo > Garnet > Ask her....

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi TK8000, it's a rare occasion, but I found bug.
Rather late in the current game, if you wanna visit Garnet and Dorothy in the morning, the game tells you it's not the right time and throws you back to the menu.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello. Here's a short report on what I've been doing about HS Tutor this month.
After the events of the last update, the Main Character can visit Ursula and Jasmine's house, where there's a short conversation about the consequences of what they've done. In this event, Ursula also says that she prefers not to take pills so as not to mess up her hormones or something, which means that the MC and her will have to be careful in their love relationships from now on (spoiler: they won't be careful at all).
After that, I wrote the event where the MC finally tries to help Jasmine with her book. In this event, the protagonist tells us a bit more about his past and the relationship he had with Linda (his first girlfriend). Then, there's the other event where the MC gathers the girls (Zoe, Ursula, Garnet and Charlotte) to listen to some of what Jasmine has already written and to make suggestions for the book.

After this, there's an event where Jasmine (Ursula's mother) decides she needs to relax a bit and goes for a walk with the MC where they get to know each other better. Dorothy (Garnet's mother) insinuates that Jasmine needs a sexual partner, she also decides to teach both her daughter and Ursula how to use condoms, which Garnet again refuses, but Ursula doesn't because she needs to know how to protect herself against pregnancy. Dorothy is obviously using the MC as a tool for the lesson, but we know she's naughty, so obviously the lesson is basically an excuse for sex.
That's what I did for now. I'm also more or less at line 12,000/18,800 of Garnet's script, fixing all the inconsistencies I find and also making the text clearer.

Solvalley School stuff

That's it, I'll be back soon with more news and updates!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 9, 2020
Is there supposed to be/ going to be futa/ trans in this game? I can't tell, part of the story basically suggests this might be a thing because of the unisex locker rooms.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Is there supposed to be/ going to be futa/ trans in this game? I can't tell, part of the story basically suggests this might be a thing because of the unisex locker rooms.
There is not. The tag is there because of a manga the characters read wherein a character fits the tag. The only dick in the entire game is the MC, and that's the way it will stay. Also, having not checked it out since the older scenes were reworked, it may not even be there anymore.

Reactions: ArhraCole
May 9, 2020
There is not. The tag is there because of a manga the characters read wherein a character fits the tag. The only dick in the entire game is the MC, and that's the way it will stay. Also, having not checked it out since the older scenes were reworked, it may not even be there anymore.
It's still there I just saw that scene this morning, it's just that I notice that the game seems to have a whole storyline practically dedicated to the idea of there being futa/ trans character(s) because of the Unisex locker room.

On top of that, the game apparently is still in development so I don't know if the developer intends to add something more than just that manga scene.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
It's still there I just saw that scene this morning, it's just that I notice that the game seems to have a whole storyline practically dedicated to the idea of there being futa/ trans character(s) because of the Unisex locker room.

On top of that, the game apparently is still in development so I don't know if the developer intends to add something more than just that manga scene.
The dev has no intention of adding that to the game. He's specifically said that the only dick in the game will be the MC's, and he tries to keep this one as Vanilla as possible.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

This week I decided to finish fixing the old scripts so I could focus 100% on creating content for the scenes.
I finished Garnet's script. Since this was one of the last ones I did, the quality was much better than the first ones, so I didn't have to rewrite whole sections. But I still made small adjustments to most of the 18,000 lines of this huge script. I made the text clearer in certain places, removed some of the annoying "writer vices" I had, fixed some places where Garnet and Dorothy's names had been changed, etc.

Dorothy's (Garnet's mother) script is also completely fixed. It was much rougher than Garnet's, and I had to rewrite some parts. One conversation in particular, where the MC and Dorothy talk in the bathtub, is kind of impossible to fix, and I thought about removing it completely, but in the end I preferred to leave it in the game, I just made it a little less bad, but it's a part I don't like very much.

Sophia's script was terrible, but I fixed that too. It was "Solvalley level" of bad writing, especially the old Solvalley scenes, but now it's better written, without so many hard-to-understand things, gross mistakes, etc. I also added some extra gossip in the part where she sits on the park bench.

I also fixed Teacher Melissa's script, but unfortunately the images and animations in her scene are pretty bad compared to the newer stuff, but I decided that's one thing I'm not going to change. Finally, I also fixed the scene where the MC passes/fails the college exam, which was in a separate script.

If I'm not mistaken, there are only 3 scripts left to fix. Teacher Patricia's, the first part of Hannah's script, and Daisy's script, the girl who works at the nightclub. My plan is to finish these other three by tomorrow (Saturday) because they are not that big.
After that, I'll finally start working exclusively on new scenes. With the fixing part off my back, I hope to get back to my old self where I could create a lot of content quickly. I wanted to do the update before the end of this month, but that will be impossible, so I hope it will be done in the first part of next month.

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of HS Tutor [v0.15.0].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы HS Tutor [v0.15.0].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes