Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys is it possible to uncensor this ?
Since i'm not an expert it would be very helpful if somene could tell me just if it possible, then i can try myself

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Since i'm not an expert it would be very helpful if somene could tell me just if it possible, then i can try myself
you can remove the SW mosaic via uncensor pluigin(link at my signature). but original textures are baked already.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
thank you ! another thing, how do i know if a unity game is standard or il2cpp ?
il2cpp type client has "GameAssembly.dll" file at root folder or "il2cpp_data" folder at "(GameName)_Data" folder.
mono type has "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file at "(GameName)_Data\Managed" folder.

Reactions: magrao121 and kiava

Matsutakeko

Dec 4, 2018
I wonder if one version of Universal demosaic works on this game

I tried some archives what I have here but seem like not work

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
thank you ! another thing, how do i know if a unity game is standard or il2cpp ?
can you give the instructions how to do it, sorry to be selfish but i cant be bothered to learn it right now since im busy most of the time in the kitchen

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
does anyone know how to decensor the games kame paradise 2 and 3
I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure those games were given an artwork patch by the developer.
Not uncensored by a random internet user.

This is becoming more common for games that make their way onto Steam, so long as the developer isn't residing in, or hosting the patch in Japan. Dlsite can't really do anything about that.

can you give the instructions how to do it, sorry to be selfish but i cant be bothered to learn it right now since im busy most of the time in the kitchen
Not sure if you're meming, but you were given the answer to your original question.
A quick glance at the game folder structure will tell you if the game is using il2cpp or mono.

Kumarin has created a Bepinex 6 plugin to uncensor il2cpp games, as noted in the signature on his posts.
Follow the instructions, it's as simple as adding bepinex to the game folder, and adding the plugin to the bepinex/plugins folder. That's it.

If you're asking for instructions to uncensor the artwork, good luck. We would all like to learn an easy way to accomplish that task.

Last edited:

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Hey, do you have the translated version??

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
There's a section at the bottom of my guide for setting up both Reipatcher and Bepinex for translating Unity games.

Fair warning, if the game is il2cpp, some extra steps with Bepinex 6 will likely be necessary.
Google is your friend.