Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
RJ184416
Is it possible to decensor a flash game?Or a rpg maker game?
Very rarely, a lot of older flash games would use a texture with an alpha mask as the actual mosaic. Editing the image to be completely transparent would remove the censor. Other games would use censor bars, and if you're lucky the bars aren't baked into the raw textures, and can be edited to be transparent as well.

Unfortunately, most developers didn't do this before, and most certainly don't do it anymore.

I can recommend or to explore flash games for yourself. (FFDec can open swf and exe files directly.)

RPG maker is an entirely different animal, one I've never really bothered with outside of extracting the images or video files directly. Yes, RPG maker games can be modified, but 99.9% of the time the sprite sheets have baked mosaics.

Reactions: f9account

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Man, we really need more people interested in editing textures.
I've tried it a few times, always get very mixed results.

I was working on a comfyui workflow for uncensoring textures pulled out of sprite sheets.
But 99% of the results are either altered too far from the original, or just don't look good.

I haven't fiddled with deepcreampy in forever, I thought the project was abandoned. Might have to look into it again.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Idk about comfyui, got any example?
Comfyui is absolutely not beginner friendly, I would encourage entry to the rabbit hole with or 's UI.

Here's a couple of examples of workflows:
1.png
2.png
The first is my own custom workflow with multiple stages of LORA injection and hires passes, using two separate models loaded for different passes. Features two stages of facial restoration, and one stage of hand restoration.

The second workflow is an absolute monstrosity called 'nudify' made by a community member. For larger images it can take my 3080ti upwards of 10 minutes to spit out one image that sucks, then fine tune, and start again.

I'd love to replicate some of it's features for detecting body features but it's a little bit beyond me.

My attempts at demosaic with stable diffusion have been mostly failures and not worth sharing lol.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Slave Doll RJ355817
wanna export the sprite asset
can not unpack the with garbro gui,need help
From the dlsite page :

"All 60fps Live2d animation
. . .
Approximately 105 video files (facial expression differences)"

I can almost guarantee there's no sprites to extract, while it might be created with live2d, it's probably just video recordings of the live2d animations. Best of luck.

yuumura

Jul 28, 2017
Comfyui is absolutely not beginner friendly, I would encourage entry to the rabbit hole with or 's UI.

Here's a couple of examples of workflows:
View attachment 3364478
View attachment 3364479
The first is my own custom workflow with multiple stages of LORA injection and hires passes, using two separate models loaded for different passes. Features two stages of facial restoration, and one stage of hand restoration.

The second workflow is an absolute monstrosity called 'nudify' made by a community member. For larger images it can take my 3080ti upwards of 10 minutes to spit out one image that sucks, then fine tune, and start again.

I'd love to replicate some of it's features for detecting body features but it's a little bit beyond me.

My attempts at demosaic with stable diffusion have been mostly failures and not worth sharing lol.
I think I'll PASS, I'm an idiot :poop:

casparpoi

Jul 11, 2020
Can't remove the mosaic il2cpp unity game. Could u please try to remove the mosaic of this game? The dlsite page of the game is .

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Can't remove the mosaic il2cpp unity game. Could u please try to remove the mosaic of this game? The dlsite page of the game is .
Please read

GAMES RELEASED AFTER 2023!
Read before you comment.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I'm confused :rolleyes:

but in uabe

got database for this version?
UABE is long outdated, you can always try but it is also starting to show it's age.

Should also be stated, il2cpp Unity games are very unfriendly for modding, and require special steps. You're more likely going to have success with Bepinex based plugins for a working demosaic + texture replacer.

UAS can still open games with outdated packages, but will have some issues. You must enable the debug check box to disable warning messages.
You can still browse and export textures this way, just to verify all of the in game artwork has baked mosaics.