Tutorial Unreal Engine How To Uncensor (Almost) Any UE4 Game

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
But I think localization has to be done through the developers end.
This.
Or by cracking the AES key and modifying the game files directly.
This only really works if the dev set up text in a specific localization format, look for .locres files. If they didn't then it's hard baked into each widget that they added which requires A LOT of finesse to rework without source files. So don't expect much to be translated.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
This one stumped me for 3Dmigoto. I would like to make a standard patch for this like I did for this devs other game, but I have had terrible luck making patches for 4.27 lately. The only way I can decensor this thing is to unpack the whole thing and keep the files loose while using a pair of modified mosaic files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someday when I get some time off I might be able to look into this deeper, but for now this is all I can manage.
Hello funog1
Please can you share the instructions and/or files that we can use to uncensor the game as the image?
Thank you very much.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Sorry, don't have the files anymore. Even if I did depending on what version you have, the unpacking AES key would likely be different. Even then if they made changes between versions the file structure might not be the same. This is what makes Unreal not fun to work with...

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry, don't have the files anymore. Even if I did depending on what version you have, the unpacking AES key would likely be different. Even then if they made changes between versions the file structure might not be the same. This is what makes Unreal not fun to work with...
Hey funog1, thank you very much for the answer and clarification.
I understand and appreciate your time.

To all the community:
Does somebody have an uncensor patch for RJ401690 v1.0.5?

Thanks a lot.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
can anyone help me or do one for jk bitch sex life by nokemon

RJ396558
Just from the previews that looks like baked mosaics, no shader tooling is going to help you with that. You need to edit the raw texture assets directly. Best of luck.

Noir Freya

Aug 28, 2021
Elegant Flower Omnibus Special Edition [Final] [Double Soft Cream] please ! help of the game thank you

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Could be worth a check, but I'm more inclined to believe this game isn't rendered in real time, it looks like pre-rendered movies being played within Unreal as the base for the game code. Even the Dlsite page appears to indicate this is not a 3D game, it's a movie.
Thank you very much.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
100% this, but i'll double check.

using ue5 as a resource heavy video player. nice
Yea I was pretty sure just at first glance, I know some developers have already been doing this with various engines, but I do wonder if this is going to become much more common in the future with the Dlsite policies. Can't demosaic anything if the game is just a bunch of video files.

Although, we are approaching the age of AI capable of altering film, so I dunno. You can technically do it now, but results are widely varied and most of the effort results in dogshit quality and vast inconsistencies between frames.

I'd say let's check back in five years and see if anyone has made a working AI model specifically for decensoring video.

Reactions: funog1

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Hey im having some trouble with this game https://f95zone.to/threads/aruna-and-the-labyrinth-of-sealedlewd-v1-10-enoughmin.191476/, it runs on ue5, despite that i managed to get everything to work, i found the shader and the hash the problem is that when i put the hash into
ShaderOverride]
;Hash=aee1fd9683aa674b
the game dosent make any changes besides the tool ui disapearing as it should, while im using the tool i can see the mosaics disapear, anyone knows what im doing wrong?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Well, there's some extra magic going on with creating migoto patches for UE4 / UE5 games that is not included on the guide. Because I honestly have little understanding of how it really works.

Just as an example, this is a patch made by funog1, found here.
He's done the research, I'm lazy.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
ShaderOverride]
;Hash=aee1fd9683aa674b
should look like
Code:
[ShaderOverride CanNameThisAnythingYouWant]
hash = aee1fd9683aa674b
handling = skip
if you throw it at the bottom of the default d3dx.ini

the ; you have before hash completely ignores that line of code

if you want a smaller file and no enables afterwards, replace the text in the d3dx.ini with

Code:
[Logging]
calls=0
[System]
allow_create_device=1
[ShaderOverride CanNameThisAnythingYouWant]
hash = aee1fd9683aa674b
handling = skip
the shaderregexenable doesn't seem to be needed for this particular game and ends up using a little more power to hunt when on

eyerace1234

Feb 16, 2024
Hey I just found out Reshade coupled with this addon allows you to disable any shaders in a game including mosaic. I've already successfully uncensored a couple of UE4 and Unity games with ease.

Here's an example of how it works in this :
View attachment 2268084

It's very easy to use especially if you're already familiar with Reshade. Full tutorial is included in the addon readme.txt and there's also a However it seems you have to toggle it off with the hotkey every time you start the game, which is the only downside I've found.
I tried following #56, but the mosaic did not disappear. Please let me know what is causing it.
This will be the actual screen.

スクリーンショット 2024-03-15 021301.png

What I did was as follows.

①ReShade 6.0.1 with full add-on support
Enter and proceed with "DirectX10/11/12", and the subsequent items are
I installed it without checking anything.

②Introduced “ShaderToggler_v121.zip” and put it in the “owakin>>Binaries>>Win64” hierarchy

③ I started the game, but it doesn't work with the result shown in the image above.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
RJ01167905
It is a new ue game,can someone make a uncensored patch?
This should work, throw all the files into the OsawariClicker_v1.0\ERClicker\Binaries\Win64 folder.
This needs dx11 so either create your own shortcut and add -dx11 to the end of the target line or try the provided shortcut(trying something new no clue if it will work)