• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How To Make True Slaves -Rise of a Dark Empire-

Mr stabby

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone have a full save file for this game? I don't quite get the game but I like the h aspect of it. I tried look for it here and to sagaoz but I can't find any safe file.
Not really a full save, but it's the global data from above where I tried unlocking some of the scenes because while the CG was present, the respective scenes weren't unlocked

Jan 16, 2023
I see there was a partial translation of the UI and dialog, but it looks like there was never a full translation. So I will bump. Maybe one day it will happen..

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
They are make a Crowfund in the DazedAnon discord to get this game translated, it don't need much but if people are interested to contribute it would be really helpful

Mr stabby

Sep 3, 2018
It really is a gut punch when Kagura literally translated all the IF games except for this one, thanks to all the heroes though

Reactions: Yukihirou