How To Make True Slaves -Rise of a Dark Empire-

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Seems that... there isn't an English version anywhere. On the ULMF site there was someone who had started to do the translation, but he/she never ended it. And honestly he/she didn't post what he/she might have already translated .-.

So, as always if any of you wants the japanese game in the meantime (for playing it with Chiitrans or something like that), these are the torrent link: or
But other than this, probably... don't expect a translation any time soon (unless of course, that person starts again. Or unless someone in here want to translate the game) :/

Aug 16, 2016
Seems that... there isn't an English version anywhere. On the ULMF site there was someone who had started to do the translation, but he/she never ended it. And honestly he/she didn't post what he/she might have already translated .-.

So, as always if any of you wants the japanese game in the meantime (for playing it with Chiitrans or something like that), these are the torrent link: or
But other than this, probably... don't expect a translation any time soon (unless of course, that person starts again. Or unless someone in here want to translate the game) :/
The problem is: Chiitrans can't handle it that is the main reason why I asked

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The problem is: Chiitrans can't handle it that is the main reason why I asked
There isn't another program like that on the internet? (and since it's a visual novel of some sort - or at least seems so given some screenshots - there's... that program.. that right now i don't remember his full name .-.)
Also, strange enough, someone on the thread on the ULMF site said that Chiitrans for some part of the game, worked decently @.@

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Since there is no translation available. This request cannot be fulfilled. I will move this to translations to see if there is someone there.

Reactions: Romanocraft