• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.07 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
You can see the durability points of each weapon in your inventory (and repair it here) and if you upgrade Kate's workshop to lvl4, you unlock the small weapon repair kit (lvl5 for the armor one). The wooden stick has a lifespan of 50 uses but this can be increased up to 100 times (with the repair kit).

The damage of the wooden stick will be decreased in the next version, but the damage of the hero will be increased. There are also more powerful weapons in V0.07 with more durability.
View attachment 3507339
Ok, I suggest you add this advice to the game notes/walkthrough available in the room. I would never think of checking the weapon status in the inventory regularly. Thanks

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Ok, I suggest you add this advice to the game notes/walkthrough available in the room. I would never think of checking the weapon status in the inventory regularly. Thanks
It's true that I forgot to put explanations for durability and how to use the repair.

I'm looking into adding a tooltip that appears before the game map to indicate which area you're in with the zombie rank and the amount of resources received from searching ruined houses. And if I can do that, I'll also add the durability of the weapon so you don't have to search through the inventory.

PS : Just in case, if you lose your weapon in combat because it breaks, there are 2 guns to be found right now in the game (unbreakable). whoever receives this weapon gets a spell that uses AP (ammo points). Max AP is at 0 but there are also ammo magazines to find and give to fighters (each one gives +5AP Max and there are always 1 near a gun). I forgot to say that before. You also need Sophia to earn AP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Topo_Gigio

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
where is the crowbar and pliers
They are not very far from the starting point. Just follow the "to do" part in your notebook to get the crowbar and once you have it, go explore the houses with the doors tucked in.

great RPGM game, really liked the story and characters.
Thank you. Feel free to leave a rating or follow me on one of my pages ;)

Tedger

Aug 13, 2017
This game is needlesly grindy.. ... 50 metal for gates.. I really want to like this game bit this early grind is making it really hard. Way too much combat forced with shatty gear, zombie interuption chance is like 50% at least... way to often.. and the combat is not very fun.. its very repetitive. I could not find any settings you mentioned somewhere to make it easier. Too often stashes give nothing or resource nodes give 1.. also I have no idea how to get better weapons.. how to upgrade workshop? but then again.. I guess better weapons use even more mats.. yeah I know, i just suck and dont deserve opinion and you tell me something witty again.. I have given into quite many patreon games in the past, but I am quite hesitant with this one with the replies have gotten from dev. Make at least saving/loading possible everywhere not only in bed. Oh.. greetings from police stations.. relatively long run.. was about to finish it.. then I missed twice... bye bye 20minutes.

Last edited:

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
They are not very far from the starting point. Just follow the "to do" part in your notebook to get the crowbar and once you have it, go explore the houses with the doors tucked in.

Thank you. Feel free to leave a rating or follow me on one of my pages ;)
i have not got "to do" in the notebook

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
i have not got "to do" in the notebook
You have to open the quest book by pressing "PGUP/previous page"
Capture d'écran 2024-04-07 200704.png

This game is needlesly grindy.. ... 50 metal for gates.. I really want to like this game bit this early grind is making it really hard. Way too much combat forced with shatty gear, zombie interuption chance is like 50% at least... way to often.. and the combat is not very fun.. its very repetitive. I could not find any settings you mentioned somewhere to make it easier. Too often stashes give nothing or resource nodes give 1.. also I have no idea how to get better weapons.. how to upgrade workshop? but then again.. I guess better weapons use even more mats.. yeah I know, i just suck and dont deserve opinion and you tell me something witty again.. I have given into quite many patreon games in the past, but I am quite hesitant with this one with the replies have gotten from dev. Make at least saving/loading possible everywhere not only in bed. Oh.. greetings from police stations.. relatively long run.. was about to finish it.. then I missed twice... bye bye 20minutes.
I don't see where I answered you wrong and I prefer to list when it comes to talking about several different topics. And I've never insulted anyone, the only criticism I usually make is that you have to read what is displayed on the screen because most of the explanations are given there (except for the durability of the equipment that I had forgotten but which was added for V0.09). Otherwise, here's a list to answer about the game.

1. There are enough piles of metal to pick up in the farm to build the gates. Portals are part of the introduction so there's no need to leave the base to build them.
2. Once you've recruited Elisabeth, she'll make you blueprints to upgrade the different houses on the base, The workshop is in the living room of the 2nd house so you just have to upgrade the living room of the 2nd house in the construction book in your bedroom.
3. Combat chance is 30% at the moment, but this has just been reduced to 20% in V0.08 for house search.
4. The search in houses currently only gives 1 (except for seeds) but this has just been changed with the introduction of the 2nd and 3rd area with stronger zombies and more equipment in V0.08. There is an 80% chance of getting a reward and you have 1/3 of having either seeds, a drink or something else (metal, rope or food).
5. If you recruit Sophia, you'll have the option to have another workshop to create items to throw at zombies in combat and if you recruit Lin, she has a lab to create potions for combat (healing, def+ and damage+).
6. Rank2 weapons (i.e. more powerful) are added in V0.07.
7. NPCs use a bed to sleep where you recruit them. These can be used to back up too, usually, they say so.
8. Fights can be avoided when a zombie runs towards you, just run. If you haven't enabled the "always run" in the settings, you need to press a key for the hero to run.
9. For the end of your post, I didn't understand what you mean but it takes me 30 seconds or even 40 to get from the base to the police station and I manage to recruit Sophia by doing only 1 fight because the zombie saw me and I thought I was going to pass by without him touching me.. I don't see why the 20 minutes. Is it your playing time?

PS : I don't see what's grindy. Here's a little printscreen I made next to the base entrance. What is circled in blue gives food, in yellow = stone and in red = wood. This image represents 5% of the base region. Don't forget to check out the to see the full list of collectible items or review all the explanations of the game.
Capture d'écran 2024-04-07 213900.png

Last edited:

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i do agree the MC to be weak when he first gets out of the shelter, because he has spent a few years in that confined space.
But only 1HP per level up doesnt seem fair. He probably didn't move much or exercise to conserve energy and food while down there so he became weak.
But fighting zombies should give you experience with how to fight them, remove the hesitation from your attacks, better defend against them and move more agile to dodge the zombies predictable attacks. Which in gaming terms translates to more atk, def, spd and luck. Meanwhile running all around town scavenging gives more endurance/stamina which translates to HP.

The rate the armors break so fast i gather like 12 cloth from fighting and i break both armors and have to spend 10 of those 12 on making a new set.

Ive also lost the game a few times because bad rng where i miss a few attacks causing me to die even though i went into a fight with full hp.. that doesnt translate to a fun experience.

For the grindiness argument. just doing clean math, some building projects costs around 50 wood. a tree gives 1-3 wood, that = 25 trees to farm mats. enemy attack rate is 30%, meaning about 8 fights.. even with weapon, you can really just kill 1 zombie per day unless you find some safe way to gather a lot of food. so at best, thats 8 days, though if you get a fight on the 1st tree you chop down, youll probably have to end the day right away, which raises the number to about 12 days. and thats just the wood to build a thing. you also need 24 food and water per person for that period aswell.

I believe the first point i stated can alleviate some of the grindiness of the game.. like if a level up gave 20hp, 2atk, 2def, 2agi, 2luk.
Especially if you plan to introduce stronger enemies in the future, a sense of power scaling is needed. and the increase in strength allows the MC to stay out and work even after just 1 fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Tedger

Aug 13, 2017
i do agree the MC to be weak when he first gets out of the shelter, because he has spent a few years in that confined space.
But only 1HP per level up doesnt seem fair. He probably didn't move much or exercise to conserve energy and food while down there so he became weak.
But fighting zombies should give you experience with how to fight them, remove the hesitation from your attacks, better defend against them and move more agile to dodge the zombies predictable attacks. Which in gaming terms translates to more atk, def, spd and luck. Meanwhile running all around town scavenging gives more endurance/stamina which translates to HP.

The rate the armors break so fast i gather like 12 cloth from fighting and i break both armors and have to spend 10 of those 12 on making a new set.

Ive also lost the game a few times because bad rng where i miss a few attacks causing me to die even though i went into a fight with full hp.. that doesnt translate to a fun experience.

For the gindiness argument. just doing clean math, some building projects costs around 50 wood. a tree gives 1-3 wood, that = 25 trees to farm mats. enemy attack rate is 30%, meaning about 8 fights.. even with weapon, you can really just kill 1 zombie per day unless you find some safe way to gather a lot of food. so at best, thats 8 days, though if you get a fight on the 1st tree you chop down, youll probably have to end the day right away, which raises the number to about 12 days. and thats just the wood to build a thing. you also need 24 food and water per person for that period aswell.

I believe the first point i stated can alleviate some of the grindiness of the game.. like if a level up gave 20hp, 2atk, 2def, 2agi, 2luk.
Especially if you plan to introduce stronger enemies in the future, a sense of power scaling is needed. and the increase in strength allows the MC to stay out and work even after just 1 fight.
the thing also that you make zero damage without weapon is bit annoying...

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019

For the grindiness argument. just doing clean math, some building projects costs around 50 wood. a tree gives 1-3 wood, that = 25 trees to farm mats. enemy attack rate is 30%, meaning about 8 fights.. even with weapon, you can really just kill 1 zombie per day unless you find some safe way to gather a lot of food. so at best, thats 8 days, though if you get a fight on the 1st tree you chop down, youll probably have to end the day right away, which raises the number to about 12 days. and thats just the wood to build a thing. you also need 24 food and water per person for that period aswell.

the thing also that you make zero damage without weapon is bit annoying...
As I've said many times before, the game is only at the beginning of its creation and there are still some details that need to be readjusted. On the other hand, if you tested an older version of the game, some details have already been changed in the next version (example: the stats of the hero and the zombies).

Gain atk, def, or other gain in lvlup will never be added. Considering how I set up the zombies, you'll be invulnerable to lvl14 against all of them.

I found a small mistake with the durability, it should be consumed less quickly for defense in a next version.

Equipment can be repaired.

You have to go exploring, the game map is quite large and there is food everywhere and NPCs to find. In this version => 1NPCs that will fight with you (=2vs1), 1NPCs that provide you with food, and 1NPCs that make potions that heal you, increase your strength, and increase your defense.

There are 2 guns to find and they are quite close to the NPCs to find. Chance to kill in 1 hit using them.

In V0.08, there will be stronger zombies but you will also have better equipment = give bonus stats (and a 2nd NPC to fight with you). The lvl2 equipment will make you invulnerable against zombies around your base.

I'm not talking about planned content, I'm only talking about content that's already present in the latest version of the game. But if you want to know what's planned,
=> there will be even more NPCs (1 who will fetch resources, 3rd fighter, 2 stylists, ...) and other constructions (Shooting range, gym, ... ).
=> Another survivor base with whom you will have to become friends to be able to trade (food for resources and vice versa).
=> An enemy survivor base.
=> And more
For those who have explored the map and the different regions, there is always the same number of resources that can be harvested because the code will be changed. I'm going to rewrite everything so that the farther away you are from the base, the more resources you receive, but the zombies to fight will be stronger. More details in the GameFaq, there's even the map of the areas.

ps: A little tip about defense equipment => each time you receive 1 hit, you lose 1 point of durability but this is random so the more equipment you wear and more the probability of a piece of equipment losing 2 times in a row decreases. There are 8 that can be worn at the same time.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

novatitan21

Dec 3, 2022
IS THERE A WALK THOUGH FOR THIS GRIND OF A GAME LIKE DAM TRYING TO JERK AND ALL THIS GRINDING IS A HUG TURN OFF

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
IS THERE A WALK THOUGH FOR THIS GRIND OF A GAME LIKE DAM TRYING TO JERK AND ALL THIS GRINDING IS A HUG TURN OFF
You have to tell me where the grind is. There is a way to play without even leaving the starting region. And if you don't read the explanations given to you by the NPCs, you can find them on the GameFaq.

PS : Simply pick up the resources in the base to quickly build your room, kitchen, Kate's room, and portals (+2 defense gear). And I just added corpses in V0.09 where you just have to collect resources in their backpack when the Danger is at 0 (randomly, you receive 5 woods, 5 cloths, 5 stones, 2 metals or 2 ropes). So you don't even have to risk fighting zombies anymore (wait 15 days to regenerate).

Amazing game, i cant wait to play the incoming updates
You can become a member of my Patreon, subscribestar or Buymeacoffee page to get V0.08 or V0.09 ;)

novatitan21

Dec 3, 2022
You have to tell me where the grind is. There is a way to play without even leaving the starting region. And if you don't read the explanations given to you by the NPCs, you can find them on the GameFaq.

PS : Simply pick up the resources in the base to quickly build your room, kitchen, Kate's room, and portals (+2 defense gear). And I just added corpses in V0.09 where you just have to collect resources in their backpack when the Danger is at 0 (randomly, you receive 5 woods, 5 cloths, 5 stones, 2 metals or 2 ropes). So you don't even have to risk fighting zombies anymore (wait 15 days to regenerate).

You can become a member of my Patreon, subscribestar or Buymeacoffee page to get V0.08 or V0.09 ;)
1714913521174.png 1714913549566.png

this is all i get i already gave farm girl water idk what to do now since it doesnt let me make a room for farm girl

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes