BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you.
I won't force anyone to do hard femdom stuff. The game already has two variables. Alpha & Beta scores. So depending on some choices and score you'll get more submissive or dominant content with Octavia. And I have big plans on developing this character through the story. Anyway, most of the content will be optional. So don't be afraid if you don't like femdom.
The story sounds good to me, and I see the romance tag. But I'm not a fan of any kind of domination. I don't know if this Alfa & Beta scores meaning respectively maledom & femdom content with Octavia. I don't think Octavia is a LI that I'm going to be interested in.

Besides Octavia, are there any other characters with domination?

I'm still kind of confused with that though. I picked all the resist choices and refused to obey Octavia and she ended up talking about how I'm going to be punished the next day. So if you refuse to obey her or be her bitch am I going to be forced into femdom content anyway? especially if you choose to stand up for Cathy which seem to automatically make you Octavia's bitch.
Well by resisting you get "Alpha" points, so that's clearly the way to go for you. Still story wise it makes sense to be punished at first for resisting such a strong willed leader. So yeah, I get that you are bit scared, but as a developer I wouldn't spoil all consequences of decisions now, and promise everyone a safe space. ;)

Nevertheless my best guess is that the punishment would simply happen in a non sexual way. That's something I would feel people should be willing to endure to give choices some weight.
I usually try to avoid LIs with any kind of domination. That I can later change one for the other (usually it's femdom for maledom) doesn't excite me. Also not that I can eliminate all kinds of domination over time, I prefer to ignore the LI (if possible) before having to watch the domination scenes.

All that punishment (whatever it is) and having to resist or obey is enough for me to know that I'm not interested in that LI at all. It would be nice to know if we can avoid all the sex scenes with her and if she can be dismissed at some point as LI.

Reactions: AmerHST

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
nice one

game looks good so far
nice renders
big plus -- the textbox is at the right size
(not covering half of screen like others)

its worth to keep an eye on this game - i think
i hope the dev can deliver the high standard in the future

Last edited:
Reactions: uhhhok

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Renders look amazing. Let's hope the sci-fi 'story' doesn't get in the way of things.

EKYO-7

Aug 15, 2019
Wow really good start! I enjoyed it a lot and love the grahic! Gonna support this game for sure.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Color me impressed. Great renders.. animations.. the dialog was top notch. A great introduction to what could become a monster of a game. Just the kissing animations with the asian chick were some of the best I've seen. Two thumbs up and a bookmark.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Seeing as there’s gonna be beta male action I gotta ask is there gonna be NTR as well?
I haven't played yet so I don't know about the beta male stuff you're mentioning. Since the dev is active on here, if the game was supposed to have ntr I think he would have mentioned it already, considering how divisive that fetish is.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was playing this and I have just got to the part just after asking questions to Octavia and I had to stop and come here to ask is there a mistake in the script?.
I ask because basically I have two saves one is all for the adventure the other is a reluctant partisipant role.
So in one save I say yup lets go and yup show me my room and I get a good responce to ogleling Olga's tits sofar so good.
And I have the other save where I resist time travel and resist being shown my room I dont want in a place I don't want to be and Olga is not happy this time when I look at her Baps and again no issue there at all.
But after the questions when I get to the respond to Octavia about going to the academy surely they are mixed up.
When I go willingly and I am agreeable I get to choose Agressive or Neutral responce.
And when i'm resistive I actually get the options of Positive responce or Neutral.
Are they not the wrong way round they seem to be to me surely If im agreeable I would give a Possitive or Nuetral responce?.
But if I was resistant I would surely give and Agressive or Neutral responce?.
instead of the way its setup now which quite frankly dosen't make a lot of sence?.

Just saying

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Haha, who is Milf here? Mom? well, I don't think she is romanceable. And Octavia sure looks old enough to be a mother but we don't know if she is a mother to anybody. Well, awesome start for the game.
I hope fem-dom will be optional like dev said. And there won't be any NTR in this game.
But, According to f95 tags definition, Milf tag is needed.

• Milf [Sex act with an older woman who "appears" to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Looks pretty good so far. Story is interesting, characters are hot, oh and you can bet your ass I aint gonna be anyone's bitch. Wonder if story progresses at the same time both in the present and the future, or if we just hop back to the time we left.

I gotta be honest, I'm more interested in the story than the "action", but any action with Cathy (non-domination) is welcome.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes