• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Nice!!! looks good. The improvement in some of the 0.1 nowadays is awesome

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm always down for some Sci-fi Adventure elements and the plot sounds pretty interesting and up my alley. I'm looking forward to playing this first part/intro.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just played this and the renders look amazing and the models look pretty unique as well I especially love Olga and hope there is some more scenes with her in the future. I fucking despise Octavia and hope there is a way to get her killed, her content makes me worried there is going to be forced femdom stuff. Is there a way to avoid that stuff happening to the MC or are you going to be forced to be her bitch the whole game?

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Amazing start, great quality!
Really looking forward for the femdom stuff (with several characters), hoping especially for punishments, discipline and anal being forced upon the MC, and that it continues to be a part of the game throughout the game.
Really wishing you luck with development, it looked crisp and promising. Especially the models having very natural looks with different body types appealed to me, not 10 identical huge boob/butt silly stuff.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Sci-fi, slave, animations?
Count me in :love:
Models are fresh, none of them looks similiar to other game
I don't mind femdom, there is always time for revenge or punishment
Good luck and Thank You
(correct me if i'm wrong but i think the milf tag is missing)

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
renders and tags looking really good (y) (not the biggest fan of femdom tho but fuck it).
gonna give it a try later on today when I have more time.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
I just played this and the renders look amazing and the models look pretty unique as well I especially love Olga and hope there is some more scenes with her in the future. I fucking despise Octavia and hope there is a way to get her killed, her content makes me worried there is going to be forced femdom stuff. Is there a way to avoid that stuff happening to the MC or are you going to be forced to be her bitch the whole game?
Thank you.
I won't force anyone to do hard femdom stuff. The game already has two variables. Alpha & Beta scores. So depending on some choices and score you'll get more submissive or dominant content with Octavia. And I have big plans on developing this character through the story. Anyway, most of the content will be optional. So don't be afraid if you don't like femdom.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Render-wise, this looks very good, it needs some proof-reading, but nothing critical there. But I am a bit confused with the direction it's taking. There are beta/alpha variables, and if you resist, the alpha variable is increased (and viceversa). So I am wondering if alpha means we are able to avoid femdom, or just become unwilling slave to the domme (and with beta we are just willing to do everything for the mistress). Also, looks like refusing sex with Liu increases her score, and resisting decreases score with Cathy. So I am wondering if the "best case" (and expected) scenario is for the MC to be willingly participate in femdom and refuse Liu?

I guess it remains to be seen, the start is promising.

Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Thank you.
I won't force anyone to do hard femdom stuff. The game already has two variables. Alpha & Beta scores. So depending on some choices and score you'll get more submissive or dominant content with Octavia. And I have big plans on developing this character through the story. Anyway, most of the content will be optional. So don't be afraid if you don't like femdom.
I'm still kind of confused with that though. I picked all the resist choices and refused to obey Octavia and she ended up talking about how I'm going to be punished the next day. So if you refuse to obey her or be her bitch am I going to be forced into femdom content anyway? especially if you choose to stand up for Cathy which seem to automatically make you Octavia's bitch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3474472

And if you like femdom can it be the main route with enough content or will it be just an option eventually? And what fetishes then?

Reactions: Aseratrix

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm still kind of confused with that though. I picked all the resist choices and refused to obey Octavia and she ended up talking about how I'm going to be punished the next day. So if you refuse to obey her or be her bitch am I going to be forced into femdom content anyway? especially if you choose to stand up for Cathy which seem to automatically make you Octavia's bitch.
Thank you, I was playing through but decided to check the thread... I am not into forced content or femdom at all. Everything should be an option and with the tags this game has I'm sure it's not for me.

Best of luck to the dev, renders are great, needs a clean up of the grammar.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Very nice start. English was better than I expected, the story was quite interesting for these type of games and the renders are top quality.
As a femdom lover I hope we will be able to "guide" our MC into some nice femdom action. Not asking for anything forced though. Hate to be forced into maledom actions, so not asking for the same when it comes to femdom. Giving some options in this regard is always the best way to go.

One thing concerning Patreon. Found the tier list a bit overpriced. Especially since this is the first game from a new developer. Imho by lowering some of these tier support you would probably get more financial support overall.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes